Cat's hopeful diary

Morning Cat, that's good to hear :)

Well done catty! We will get going on clean and green and see if that shifts those scales. I wish I could shift this cold, it makes me so lethargic.

Hopefully it'll go soon Jaxy, think may need to stick to the lemsips and get back to it after its gone. Nurse catty will do all she can to look after you :D

Hi friend, i'm not 100% sure myself (there are more people who will be able to advise), but I think its basically doing strict induction, lots of leafy veg and meat. Something to try and give a kick start if the scales aren't moving etc

Thank you for that. It's my first weigh in tomoz and as far as I know I've done it 100% eating salad and greens and drinking decaf coffee and water . Fingers crossed! :)

Yes, clean & green, no Frankenfoods :)

Have you read my "So your'e thinking of starting Atkins" stickie.

Basically unprocessed meats and fish, eggs and green leafy veggies

Think will definitely do that with avengeance if no scale movement again this week, want to get down to next stone bracket by holidays

Craving something really naughty to get over the shock of the cost of car's mot!!:(
but instead have had a rocket, cucumber and bacon salad!! Maybe if the weight comes off I can run to work making the car redundant lol

Hi Cat,

Well done on the inch loss - like Jim says, that's the thing that matters most!

Like you, I haven't seen the scale move since my first week (well, techically it's moved up, then down, then up, then down, lol). I think I will start taking measurements, that's a good idea!

Hope that the scale starts moving soon, hopefully clean and green will work. I am also going to try that, so hoping it will also work for me as well.

Morning Cat, it's peeing down here :(

Morning Cat well done on the inches:). And boo to MOTs!

Well weigh in number 3 of atkins and another 2lb down so that makes 8 lbs in 3 weeks on atkins and a total of 19lb in four weeks because of my detox before hand. Got four weeks to lose 4lb to get down to next stone bracket which is my goal for before hold :)

Morning Cat, that's good to hear love, well done :)

Lol that was meant to be goal before hols not hold, I'm way off hold! Lol

LOL, I did wonder :)

Back