Cats journey

Thank you, was feeling really pleased until a friend told me I was cheating by doing LT. Don't think they realise how hard it is.

How the hell is LT cheating? It's still hard work, it still requires will power and commitment. I think they might be jealous. Ignore them as a real friend doesn't care how you loose weight as long as you are healthy and happy and not endangering your health.

Exactly, and I do feel really pleased with the loss :D

Exactly, and I do feel really pleased with the loss :D

And so you should be! You should be very proud of yourself because LT requires alot of willpower and mental strength and to make it through the first week is great and you should definitely be proud of your loss as 10.5lbs is fantastic :)

Thanks Crazii

Looks like you've done really well since starting, its fab !

I started on Wednesday. Good to see it is achievable, well done on your loss and completing your 1st wk.

Good luck Mazzy, how are you finding your first week ? I've gone off eating now and don't mind cooking for the family either. I don't think this week will be the huge loss like last week but as long as its going in the right direction.

Hi On day 4 yipee:) so food cravings have gone. I think eating became a hobby for me. Looking forward to starting back on the treadmill(running). Feeling better alreAdy. No water retention at last so that's a plus. Hoping to do 3 months to lose 31/2 stone. Is that goal achievable?

Hi On day 4 yipee:) so food cravings have gone. I think eating became a hobby for me. Looking forward to starting back on the treadmill(running). Feeling better alreAdy. No water retention at last so that's a plus. Hoping to do 3 months to lose 31/2 stone. Is that goal achievable?

Yes it's achieveable, the average Lipotrim loss is about a stone a month, but you will always lose more in the first few weeks, so that could account for the extra half a stone you want to lose, or you could aim to lose the extra half a stone when you refeed? :)

Weigh in tomorrow morning and can't wait :) not expecting a huge loss like last week but feeling positive.

Best of luck for your weigh in :p x

Woohoo, another loss of 4 lbs so that's a stone in 2 weeks :D

Well done Cat! That is awesome.

Keep it up :)

Well done Cat. Impressive loss :)

Well done fantastic loss :happy096: x

Thank you xx, having hell of time at the mo. Staying 100% but typing my dissertation is making me stress, tired and wanting to munch on crap. Instead its a glass of water but its just not doing it for me :(

Weigh in today, goodbye another 3 lbs :)

Fantastic cat, keep up the great work and you will be at goal in no time at all :) x

not sure what my goal should be, any ideas ?

Depends, are we talking a goal by a certain date, or an overall goal? If it's the latter, have you looked at your BMI chart? It also depends on how you feel as goals can move when you start loosing as you might get to goal and decide you want to loose more, or you might not even get to goal and decide you are happy with the way you look.

Wow, you're doing so so well!

I know what you mean re: dissertaion...I'm finishing up my thesis and my brain wants chocolate and pizza pretty much all the time! xx

Back