Cats journey

Wow, you're doing so so well!

I know what you mean re: dissertaion...I'm finishing up my thesis and my brain wants chocolate and pizza pretty much all the time! xx

Hi Kirbygirl

Looking at your signature I can see that you've lost a fair amount each week (well done you!), did you do a lot of exercise as well as Lipotrim? because I'm currently just over your starting weight and aside from an 8lb loss on my first weigh in, I'm not losing as much as I'd like, only 2.5lbs each week :\
Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Abbey x

Feeling crap, have struggled this week. I missed out sachets just cause I couldn't face the chicken soup, haven't drunk enough water include with time of the month. so, gained 1.5 lb :( Not happy, but onwards and upwards.

Feeling crap, have struggled this week. I missed out sachets just cause I couldn't face the chicken soup, haven't drunk enough water include with time of the month. so, gained 1.5 lb :( Not happy, but onwards and upwards.

sorry your feeling crap. I tried the chicken soup last night and couldnt drink it after 2 sips as I felt really sick. Can you change them for shakes? Try your best to have all 3 sachets and 2L water as your body needs it on this diet. TOTM brings a gain to lots of people, when not on this diet my weight goes up by 7lbs sometimes. Best of luck for your next wi. Hope you feel better soon x x

I swapped them yesterday. I did try the flap jack but that nearly made me vomit so it's me and the milk shakes only from now on lol xx

Sneaked onto the scales this morning, and been a big difference since weigh in on Thursday. Can't wait for my next weigh in :D

Starting reefed now, although the pharmacist doesn't know how that's done. So need to do some research on what I can eat first.

Back