catthins diary to a slimmer me

Day 5

Had a great night sleep.Woke up feeling ready for the day ahead.
Im going to go to a pop in at 6pm with my LLC and get some more supplies.
No more runny tummy thankfully since I stopped the exante and switched back to LL.must be something else addded in that my body just doesnt like hmmmm.
So today I am going to get some sewing in then a trip to the post office,I am planning on walking as its only a 2mile round trip.
Silly I know buy Ive not been out on my own for two weeks and Im a bit scared LOL.
Ill give myself a good taking too lol.
My nails have grown so well over the last few weeks so really could do with a manicure .I will treat myself to some new nail varnish..
Oh has been away since tuesday but is back this evening.
Busy weekend with the family to look forward to.
Have a great day everyone.
Cathy

went for my pop in and I have lost another 5 since I last got weighed at LL.So thats another 2lb this week. Yipeee back to where i was before my op.So next weigh in is tuesday so hoping for 2lb then I will have lost 1and half stone.
I bought myself a size 16 top as the 18 was too big so feeling really good and positive about the next few months.
Onwards and downwards.
Cathy

Thats brilliant news, well done xx

Day 9

Feeling really positive at the moment.
Had a busy weekend with lots of visitors.
sorted out my wardrobes and put a lot of my larger clothes in bin bags and offered them on freecycle.i have put the evening dresses and special dresses on Ebay so feeling good.
I have been 100% ,cant say I havent been tempted but managed to resist by stopping and asking myself how would I feel afterwards and do I really need to eat it.I won this time.
Weight in tomorrow so hoping for a nice loss.
Hope everyone is having a good day.
Cathy

Had a bit of a strange afternoon.
Had my Vanilla Latte at 12md as usual and been drinking lots of water .Then at 4pm decided to have a fudge nut bar but couldnt finish it it tasted strange with an aftertaste so had a cup of mint tea and tried again.
Left a quarter of it maybe later.Then 6.30 decided on muschroom soup. Made it up had a drink of water and again could only eat/drink half of ot ,ittasted really powdery .??what going on I loved the muschroom soup and the bars are my tastes changing ??.
I love the vanilla latte so hoping I dont go off that.
Wil see what tomorrow brings lol.
Cathy

Day 10

Offical weigh in tonight so wish me luck.
Not a bad day today 100% so hoping for a good loss.
Did a bit of clearing and thinking about my goals and the journey I have had so far,The times I have been really overweight and the complacement of thinking I didnt look too bad.I think for a long time I have been in Denial about how overweight I actually was not realising I was the size that other people saw me.I knew my cothes were geeting bigger but kept blaming it on the sizes not being made like they used to be.
I never really saw an obese lady looking back at me in the mirror more a cudly rounded lady with curves not corners.I am slowly realising that a BMI of 36 is infact obese and I need to face up to that fact in order to accept where I am now and how I can change it.
I have to keep telling myself I am fat and have a long road to get to a healthy weight and not just when I think I look ok as I do not see myself as others seeme or how I actually look (if that makes sense).
Off to weigh in
Catch you all later
Cathy

Good luck with your weigh in, I'm sure it will be good.
I had the same problems with what/who was looking back at me in the mirror, although deep down I really new...
The realisation that comes with this journey is amazing, I walk down the street now and look at overweight people (I still am) with a different pair if eyes, they seem to be everywhere, didn't really see them before.
Jx

Good luck with your weigh in, I'm sure it will be good.
I had the same problems with what/who was looking back at me in the mirror, although deep down I really new...
The realisation that comes with this journey is amazing, I walk down the street now and look at overweight people (I still am) with a different pair if eyes, they seem to be everywhere, didn't really see them before.
Jx

Thanks Julz
I feel as if i have just opened my eyes properly instead of squinting at what i wanted to see.
Cathy

Hey hun, sorry i've not posted in your diary for a while.

Glad your getting back on track - in all areas. Dont go overdoing mind ;)

Hope WI went well chick

Big hugs xxxxxxxx
Thanks Jules
A good weigh in 2lbs less so now 1amd half stone done.
Hope all is well with you hun.
Cathy

Well another 2lbs off so chuffed thats 1 and a half stone done feels great onwards and downwards.
Cathy

Well done. As said tough couple of weeks. Great commitment to plan x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done. As said tough couple of weeks. Great commitment to plan x

Thanks Clara.
I have the support of the ladies on this forum to thank for helping keep me on track.
Cathy

well a good morning,feeling really good and positive.
I went to my grand sons sports day and had to speak to their mother my sons Ex.She has treated my son very badly cheated on him and had a baby which is not my sons.My son supports his two children and they spend time with us at the weekend. I have not spoken to her for over a year and really dont want to spend time in her company she is not a very nice person.
So when she spoke to me I was polite but really struggled as a result I felt really stressed when i got home.I cooked some chips and burgers for the boys and was so tempted to eat some.There was a burger left over and I picked it up ready to take a bite out of it then stopped myself and threw it in the bin along with the leftovers on the plates.
Last night at class we discussed thought logs so I decided to have a hot bath and think about the event.It really helped me focus on my emotions.In the past when stressed or angry I would reach out for comfort from food so that is why I wobbled today.
I am pleased I resisted and reflected afterwards on the whole situation.
I am so angry with this girl she has caused my son and us so much heartache over the last 4 years at one point my son attempted suicide due to the emotional abuse he was getting from her.
She is not a good mum to the children and continually shouts and swears at them which makes me so sad for the little boys.
I have discussed this with the health visitor as she does have mental health problems but was told the children were happy and there was no concerns.
Fortunately my son does spend a lot of time with the boys and they also stay with us a lot at the weekend so get some quality care and attention.
This situation is not going to be resolved unless my son gets full custody so I am going to find lots of challenging times ahead but i will not let food ruin what I am aiming for and will not let her be the reason for my failure.
Cathy

Can relate to what ur going through. Similar circs with my brothers ex. Could cheerfully strangle her.

Well done you for resisting x

Can relate to what ur going through. Similar circs with my brothers ex. Could cheerfully strangle her.

Well done you for resisting x

I have spoke to her on the phone and told her what I thought of her but stangle is one of the many thought I have towards her.I am a very tolerant person and dont really fall out with many people.I have had some really nasty thoughts towards this girl fortunatley I am not a violent person.
My tongue has bled many times from biting it lol.
rant over she is not worth the time I waste thinking about her.
Onwards and downwards
Cathy

Tomorrow is my middle sons birthday and we are going out for a family meal.
it is a nice restaurant and I have been thinking about this today.
I could stay abstinent and have a bar whilst they all eat but dont wat to spoil the occasion.
So I have had a look at the menu and decided I will order the lake trout with russsian style potatoes but will ask for salad instead.
Then straight back 100% next day.
I discussed this with my LLC last night and she advised me to try and abstain as eating may start a chain reaction.
Im now having second thoughts after my wobble today.
Well ill sleep on it and make a decision tomorrow.
Cathy

Back