caws diary

Onwards and downwards the best way to go ... carry on Caws!!!!!
Well done on your weight loss!

~Silence~

Well done on losing 5lbs Caws :D :party0049::party0049::party0049:

Had another good day today and had an exercise class, which I enjoyed. Have been doing lots of walking and tried cous cous today for the first time - and I liked it !!

Am really getting into green tea with lemon as well :D

Still on the green tea and lemon and am becoming quite adventurous with my dinners (for me) I had smoked haddock and veg yesterday and bacon and advocado salad tonight - both were scrummy :)

Well done. I'm impressed with the haddock too becuase I'm really unadventurous with fish. I only have salmon (not smoked), tuna and cod if I go to the fish and chip shop. x

You are doing really well - good for you!!

:clap: Well done Caws, 7lbs off so far, thats your first mini goal reached, good for you. :)

Keep up all your hard work, it certainly seems to be paying off.

I hope you have another brilliant week this week too.

Gemma
xx

I'm away for a couple of days so can't see me sticking ridgedly to it plus that will take the fun out of going away.

I'm going for damage limitation though :)

Had a good time away. Was good in that I didn't have chips when we went to Burger King but had a lovely curry and naan bread and a pint of lager the night before !

Have been working funny shifts so haven't followed my plan as much as I should have but will be back on track tomorrow.

Hey Caws.... how's it going?

~Silence~

It's going ok. No lbs lost this week but lost 3 inches so I'm not complaining.

I gave myself some leeway because we were out doing things and I didn't do the 4 workouts that I'm trying to do each week but I'm hoping for a loss next week.

I've also joined the September challenge (only aiming for 7lb) but I'll take it half a stone at a time.

Well done about the 3 inch loss even if you didn't get a weight loss to go with it. That will come soon with the muscle you are building from the exercising.

Good Luck with your September challenge.
:D

You can do it.
Gemma
xx

Another 2lb off this week and 1.5 inches (my weigh-in should be Monday but I think I'll change it to Friday now to give me some lee-way over the weekend!)

Excellent caws! Well done!!!

~Silence~

Back