caws diary

Thanks alot :)

I'm just wondering now if I'm giving myself too much leeway and am going to revert to "Oh I'll just have this, oh I'll just have that "

I'm going out for a meal tomorrow to an indian where they do a buffet. I know I'm going to eat too much because it's so scrummy. I think that on Monday I'll have to be more strict with myself.

Just eat slowly and listen for your body telling you that its full. It's really important not to over eat, and remember you're allowed a treat every once in a while. It's unrealistic to put your life on hold for a diet. Just be sensible.
Enjoy your meal!!!

~Silence~

I was really good yesterday when we went out. I didn't stuff myself, in fact I didn't even go up for seconds, which is unheard of !! I really enjoyed what I ate and didn't feel uncomfortable afterwards.

I just don't want to get back into my bad habits of snacking too much since my meals and really improved and I've been making such an effort to cook and eat vegetables. I ned to keep it up.

High protein/low carb definitely suits me.

I hit the biscuit tin last night :(

I didn't eat the whole packet but I had about 6 and then felt sick (they were hobnob creams)

I gave in to the kids when I bought them because we haven't had any in the house for 4 or 5 weeks so I think I'll go back to not buying them. The kids can have something else !

Today is a brand new day:)

Is there any biscuits you could buy the kids from time to time that you dont like - I buy my hubbie plain hob nobs because they don't bother me at all.

Me too Annie, I buy biscuits that I dont like or that, yes I would eat them if I was desperate, in fact I think I would have eaten anything if I was desperate, but certainly wont buy biscuits, crisps or any junk food that I like.
Stay strong, you are doing great.
xxx

I bought some sweets today and scoffed half the bag (haribo gummy things). I'm having some sort of sugar craving that I'm giving in to :(

I felt sick again, which I suppose is good because hopefully I won't do it again.

NO MORE SWEETS OR BISCUITS.

Draw a line under it and move on caws!
You're doing great hun! Keep at it.

~Silence~

Hi caws I'm new to our diary but i just thought i'd pop over and say hi!!
By the way, i find that if i really have a craving for something sweet some dried mango or dried pineapple SERIOUSLY hits the spot & it's better to have natural sugar than refined
Anyway it's yummy :D
Best wishes
Daisy xxx

Thaks Daisy - I'm not great with dried fruit to be honest.

I do get fresh pineapples and melons and I'm going to get a couple of tins of pineapple in natural juice to have for when the sweet tooth fairy strikes me again !

I just need to behave agian - I've been fairly good, just have a craving blip.

No lbs lost this week (although I'm not surprised) but still lost a couple of inches off my waist :)

Out for a meal today as I'm leaving my job but will be good all next week and hope to do better.

Well done on staying positive and losing inches!!!!

Hope you had a nice meal hun!

~Silence~

My clothes are definitely looser and I nearly bought a pair a jeans in a smaller size last week but they only had the longer length and I'm abit of a short arse ! I'll be going back to get them when they are in stock though :)

I'm on a downer today - not for any particular reason just seem fed-up with everything ! Still I'm not going to hit the biscuit tin so that's a good sign.

Well done on the inches lost - Im a bit fed up today too, just one of those days

TWO INCHES?!
Wow that's amazing well done you, i'd be soooo chuffed with that:D
& I'm sorry you're feeling a bit rubbish today, hope you cheer up v soon, maybe a little walk in the crisp autumn (omg already!?) air might help?
xx

Well I'm feeling much better now, more positive and back on track (I hope)

I started uni today so need to be organised on uni days, take in a salad for lunch and some fruit.

Full moon tonight eh ?

Ooooh uni.... I'm jealous. I miss uni.
I always used to take my own packed lunch, normally ham salad wrap or tuna salad pitta bread etc. I still have a packed lunch, but I leave it at home because I come home from work in my lunch half hour.

How was your first day back at uni?

~Silence~

Back