caws diary

Woohoo, that the 2nd year over and done with. Nearly six weeks ho;liday although I'll do some shifts at the hospital, just to get some spending money for holiday.

We're going up to Lincolnshire for a week. My dad, who lives in Spain, is coming over and has a friend who has a caravan so we're all going to be staying at the same park (but not the same caravan, thank goodness)

The girls are at their gran's for a couple of days, having just come back from their dad so I'm having a very quiet time !! Still need to get around to the cleaning and clearing out which I put off because I knew the holidays were coming up :)

Going to M&S to get some casual linen trousers, they're really comfortable and only £15 at the moment (and I still have my birthday voucher)

Weight was still sts but as I'm still not making a 'proper' effort I'm not complaining.

I declined an invitation from my mum to go out to dinner last night !! I'm supposed to be going out for a curry tonight, although I'm still waiting to hear from my friend and as I'd been out earlier in the week I told her we'd go anther time :D

I also got a pair of cords in M&S for £3, in the sale (down from £29.50) The waist button is a little tight but does up and a couple of pounds off my tummy will make them much more comfortable :)

Good deals in M&S, always fun to shop in the sales.
I hope that you enjoy your holiday.
Don't worry about the sts, at least you ahvent put weight on, I bet you see a great loss next WI if you carry on doing so well :)

I'm hoping my diary gets a look in, posting shows is never an issue for me because I spend a lot of my free time tweaking and perfecting each show before I post it. Though saying that, I think my diary is fairly good, but certainly not the best by any means, I have a very long way to go.

I agree with what sacrafice said, I think any comments to a person's diary show that you are reading them, I try to comment as many as I can, but often I do miss some. However, I do read a lot of the diaries on there, and will continue to read, write and post comments on all diaries.

I'm looking forward to seeing how this works out, its gonna be interesting.

Well you've certainly confused me Grier Chile - my diary is very sporadic - I write in other people's much more than I write in my own.

Having said that I'm off to football this afternoon, just about to have a cup of tea and an egg bango. Haven't worked out tonight's dinner yet, I really should be more organised.

It's raining at the moment (which I don't mind)

I'm knackered tonight. I've been delivering letters for the council for the voters registration and although we've got 6 days to do them because I'm going away I've only got 2.5 days !!

And I've got it all to do again tomorrow. Still I must be burning off some calories :)

I'm going away for a week and hoping we don't eat out too much and that I don't put on half a stone in a week !!

Definitely going to have fish and chips on the seafront in Skegness though.

We had chish 'n fips at Lizard on Saturday evening - yummy!!!

Back to uni next week. Excited but scared - it's the last year !!

We were supposed to be in for 2 days (Monday and Thursday) then Wed morning got added in and now Friday has been added aswell, grrrr. Mind you we were told that our Friday lesson would be 2-7pm but it's 9-2pm so I shouldn't complain really. Still the following week is a quiet week as four of the new modules don't start until the week after that.

The girls are going to their dad's for the weekend (I haven't told him I'm going to Dublin) and I want him to pick them up Friday evening. Problem is Hollie has got herself a job delivering the local paper - on a Monday and Friday after school so we'll have to do that first !! I was going to do it for her in the afternoon, if I had been off but that's scuppered now. She's also covering for someone so has extra to do.

So what else has been happening in my world ? Food wise I haven't been good but I don't feel too bad about it. A friend told me about a hypnotherapist locally who does gastric band hypnotherapy - how brilliant is that, hypnotised so you think you've had a gastric band, £99. Apparently someone lost 5 stone with it so now I'm thinking about that - a friend of the friend who told me about it is supposed to be having it done in 3/4 weeks so I'll wait and see if she does and what she has to say about it. I have to say that hypnosis has helped me in the past with things so I know it can work !!

That's it really, count down to Dublin although I'm feeling slightly guilty. I've got a friend from my school days who lives in Edenderry and I haven't told her I'm coming over as it's only a flying visit (and a mini's meet) but there'[s still a little twinge on guilt !

Oh good :D

My busy week next week has just got busier - I now have to visit my nan on Tuesday in Bexhill so have no free days :(

Lol, it was started at a similar time as Clarri's - as you can see I have 23 pages and she has nearly 400 and I don't even post here every month !!

I'm much better at reading other people's diaries than I am at writing in my own, although I may make more of an effort !

Oh dear me. I caught sight of my reflection in a window today. It was truly awful. I think after Dublin I'll have to do something about it !

I haven't really made any effort for ages Clarri. I'm back at uni Monday and am going to be a little more organised and get my ass out walking.

Getting the gold medal doesn't matter it's making the effort to get things right that counts, you're doing great, keep it up :D

There's so much more to being alive than our bodies, don't worry about not liking your mirror :) Every day you decide to eat healthy you're that much closer to getting where you want to be!

Back