caws diary

I am so tired this evening. First day back at uni went well and I've got to start thinking of what to do my dissertation on. I'm definitely going to be organised and try and get ahead of myself (starting from next week)

Start of a busy week, can't wait for the weekend :D

At the moment I'm leaning towards something to do with the Liverpool Care Pathway, which is a plan of care that can be implemented during end of life care. It usually means no active treatment is given but there can be discrepences about what is 'active treatment'.

I need to have a look around and see what articles and research papers I can find before I narrow it down but I'm going to start looking soon so that I don't put too much pressure on myself and tehn panic because I've not have enough time !

Bought a shawl thingy instead of a cardigan for the weekend, it felt really soft and will be warm !

At the moment I'm completely blocked up and breathing through my mouth, although my nose is running still. I was sneezing abit yesterday, went to my sister's candle party and by the time I got home last night was completely blocked up. Wasn't sure if it was allergy related (all the smelly things sometimes seem to trigger off my sinuses) but today it hasn't been good. Been taking sudafed and hoping it won't be painful to fly - well actually I'm hoping it'll clear up tomorrow so have to see !! I've also got a toothache so am being a right misogg :(

Haven't packed yet but sort of know what I'm taking but have to sort out wash bag and make-up and what's allowed and not allowed.

Will be busy tomorrow as I'm in uni, have to take Hollie to do her papers, am babysitting my neice and nephew and then take the girls to their dad. Gawd knows what time that'll be !! Then home, bath, do hair, make sure bag is sorted, make sure travel stuff sorted and need an early night as I'll be getting up early !!!

Can't wait to meet you either :D

Was just sitting next to Hollie and she said "Mum, you're breathing", I'm like, "Yeah well just be glad that I am" !! I know what she meant was I'm breathing out of my mouth (too loudly), and could make some decent phone calls, if I was that way inclined !! It seems to come and go so I'll just stock up on the drugs and hope for the best.

Yay - found you! So lovely to meet you last night - fab time and great memories. Hope you have a good flight home. x

Hey Minz, nothing interesting going on here, 1 page a month if you're lucky ! Was lovely meeting you too, haven't laughed so much for ages.

Hey roomie, hope your drive home was ok, was lovely meeting you too.

Got home about 7pm, and am abso-bloody-lutely knackered. Had a fabby time in Dublin but am in desperate need of sleep.

Clarri you know I mentioned my friends in Edenderry, well one of them posted on my Fb wall asking how long I would be in Dublin for (they're in Florida at the moment, although his sister is home). They've been there about 15 years or so but I only see them when they come over to London, how bad's that !!!

Well I better go and look at the photo's that have been posted, not sure whether they're here or on fb though :)

I'm just about feeling human again. I can't believe how tired I've been, at uni today everyone was saying how quiet I was and all I wanted to do was crawl back into bed !!

At least I'm not in now until next Tuesday although I've got some research to do. It must be all this getting old marlarkey :(

Hope your feeling better now :)

I'm feeling fine now thanks :)

I've been out delivering letters this morning and worked up a right sweat. I'm about a third of the way through so wil be back out later. Came home to have a cuppa and some brekkie - had crackerbread with tuna paté (thanks Clarri, it's lovely)

I really need to start again and do it properly to lose some weight, I really am just tooooooo round !!

Hi Caws - glad you had a great time in Dublin x

Back