ProPoints Cazzabelle's - eats... om nom noms - comments welcome

Thats for tomorrow night :) I plan one day ahead. Had that one before though and it is yummy.

I will tell ya tonight :) But prettysureI liked it the last time.

Feeling great the past few days. Pain is managable, not feeling as tired at the of the day and mood is good. Dunno if it is just coincidence or the fact i have made an effort to reduce the bad things and eat more regularly. That and the sun is out :)

Have agood day all xx

Thursday Meal Planner

Breakfast - Magic porridge 5pp
30g Porride 3pp
Mullerlight yogurt 2pp
frozen berries 0pp

Lunch 4pp
30g Chicken 3pp
1 tablespoon extra light mayo 1pp
Huge salad 0pp

Mid morning snack 4pp
2 xRyvita fruit crunch 3pp
WW yogurt 1pp
pear

Mid Afternoon snack 5pp
14 Hazelnuts 2pp
1 table spoon raisen 2pp
Baby bel light 1pp
apple

Dinner 5pp
WW ocean pie 5pp
veg 0pp

unplanned snackage 5pp
Crunchie 5pp

28/31 pp used

Last edited:
Cazzabelle said:
I will tell ya tonight :) But prettysureI liked it the last time.

Feeling great the past few days. Pain is managable, not feeling as tired at the of the day and mood is good. Dunno if it is just coincidence or the fact i have made an effort to reduce the bad things and eat more regularly. That and the sun is out :)

Have agood day all xx

Ok bout dinner,that's great you feel a lot better,it may well be because of the food as they do say what you eat can make all the difference! And the sun shining is always a good mood boost :0)

Okay well i troed to do week 1 day 1 of the couch to 5k this evening.... I got just pver half way and just had to stop :( tried walking it off...felt soo horrible and nw feeling rather deflated :(

Friday Meal Planner

Breakfast 6pp
Oat so simple 3pp
180 ml skimmed milk 2pp
Banana
Maple syrup 1pp

Mid morning snack 4pp
2 x ryvita fruit crunch 3pp
WW Fromaige frais 1pp
Apple

Lunch Was too busyto eat lunch booooo

Afternoon snack 5pp
14 hazelnuts 2pp
1 tablespoon of raisens 2pp
baby bel light 1pp
apple

Dinner 9pp
WW macaroni cheese 9pp
Free veg 0pp

Other snacks 9pp
Laughing cow dippers 3pp
mixed berry kopperberg 5pp

31/31 dailies used so far

2 weeklies used
Weeklies used in total 29/49

Last edited:
Cazzabelle said:
Okay well i troed to do week 1 day 1 of the couch to 5k this evening.... I got just pver half way and just had to stop :( tried walking it off...felt soo horrible and nw feeling rather deflated :(

Yea will take some time.Do you cycle at all?

My knee? Wassup with my knee? :) heehee Nah no cycling... Alas I need my car for work so cannot swap the driving to cycling.
I ache today but only in a way anyone would after exercising for the first time in ages and its not the FMS.

Okay so since coming home I have been domesticated too get ahead on the chores for the weekend.

More importantly i have done my meal planner for the next working week and have done my shopping list :) Weekend food diaries willbe done as i go on the days.

Have my first weigh in 2 weeks tomorrow. going to change from a saturday morning group to tuesday evening.... as I havent been able to stay to group and missed weigh ins as weekend chores get in the way. I knowi have been spot on this week plan wise but the previous week i was very bad. So expect a STS or 1lb loss. We shall see :)
Hope everyone is well and have a kick ass weekend xx

Think its sarah you are thinking off heehee.Keep smiling hun

Just wondered bout cycling as a good exercise to kick off with.Hope the aches have gone and you have a good weekend even if it does include chores ;0) good idea to change WW group day to one which suits you best,good luck with the wi though I'm sure you will be fine :0)

Saturday Meal Planner

Brunch 6pp
2 x ww sausages 3pp
4 x WW Bacon 3pp
mushrooms 0pp

afternoon snack 7pp
chicken drumstick and thigh 7pp
salad

Dinner 12pp
WW Pizza 12 pp
Salad 0pp

mullerlight yogurt 2pp
banana 0pp
will update this post laters :)

Treat to eat whilst watching Titanic
Meringue nest 2pp
WW black cherry yogurt 1pp
blueberroes 0pp

baby bel lighgt 1pp

31/31 used

Last edited:
Also gained 1lb....... think I must have done some serious damage the previous week when i wasnt sticking to plan. As looking back on this week I have stuckl to the plan like a pro.

Yea sometimes it come back to bite us on the bum the week after the event! Hope you are ok though,that 1lb will soon be off :0)

Sunday Meal Planner

Breakfast 6pp

Oat so simple 3pp
180ml Skimmed milk 2pp
Banana 0pp
1 tbsp Maple syrup 1pp

Lunch 6

2 WW sausages 3pp
4 x WW Bacon 3pp
Tomato 0pp
Mushrooms 0pp

Snacks 4p