ProPoints Cazzabelle's - eats... om nom noms - comments welcome

Loving it! Just going through my wardrobe and tried a dress on for this eve that 4 weeks ago was tight across the chest and back and now its baggy wahoo!!! Shame that all my rockabilly dress bar one are all to big now >_< need to raise funds so i can buy new ones heehee

So only leaves one dress left and thats a bit OTT for a birthday meal in pub and then into town.....What ya think? No thst not me in the pic I wish....

AuxIOTW_HellBunnyRose.jpg

Wow what a gorgeous dress :0) Shame the others are too big now but it'll be good to shop for new ones :0) dress is nice for town,guess it depends if the pub is a pub or more pub restaurant :0)

Great night last night, though must lay off the bulmers.. think the bulmers could scupper as went over the weeklies, but I am not going to stress..

Sundays Meal planner

Breakfast 7pp
WW Bagel 4pp
1tbsp Wholenut peanut butter 3pp

Lunch 8pp

WW Quiche 8pp
Roasted Veg 0pp

IMG-20120701-00001.jpg

Dinner 10pp

115g Salmon 5pp
rice noodles 5pp
Free stir fry veg 0pp

Northampton-20120701-00002.jpg

Snacks 2pp

Banana 0pp
Pear 0pp
Apple 0pp
WW caramel marshmellow wafer 1pp
WW Fromage frais 1pp
Snack a jacks 3pp
WW Yogurt 1pp

31/31 dailies used so far

Last edited:
Nah and glad i didnt Would have stuck out like a sore thumb lol :)

Not posting tomorrows food diary up yet... i am sewarding for the olympic torch relay tomorrow.... Should be interesting

Well the stewarding this morning was awesome despite the rain. Was in agreat position as was at one of the kissing points :) Was very cold and wet at the end of it though. Then this afternoon was a meeting from hell that I have been stressing over all week. :(

Today food wise I have been aweful :( A Total write off

Tuesday Meal Planner

Breakfast 7pp
WW Bagel 4pp
1 tbsp peanut butter 3pp

Lunch 6pp

Warburton thin 3pp
Cheese traingle 1pp
60g wafer thin ham 2pp
Cucumber 0pp

Dinner 6pp
WW Chicken hot pot 6pp
Veg 0pp

Snacks
WW Yogurt 1pp
WW caramel wafer 1pp
Skips 2pp
Apple 0pp
Pear 0pp
Banana 0pp
10 hazelnuts 2pp
1tbsp raisens 2pp
Crunchie 5pp

31/31 planned so far

No weeklies used

all weeklies left

Last edited:
Cazzabelle said:
Well the stewarding this morning was awesome despite the rain. Was in agreat position as was at one of the kissing points :) Was very cold and wet at the end of it though. Then this afternoon was a meeting from hell that I have been stressing over all week. :(

Today food wise I have been aweful :( A Total write off

Glad the stewarding went well despite the weather.I hope the meeting went well even though you had been dreading it.Back on it tomorrow :0)

I LOST 3lbs!!!!!! *does happy dance*

Wednesday Meal Planner

Breakfast 3pp
250ml skimmedmilk 2pp
15g toasted apricots 1pp
1/2 Tin apricots injuice 0pp
Banana 0pp

Lunch 9pp

60g chicken 3pp
1 tbsp reduced fat mayo 1pp
Salad 0pp

Warburton thins 3pp
60g Wafer thin turkey ham 2pp
Cucumber 0pp

Dinner 6pp
WW chicken hot pot 6pp
Veg 0pp

Snacks 8pp

Apple 0pp
Pear 0pp
WW Caramel mallow wafer 1pp
WW Yogurt 1pp
skips 2pp
10 Hazelnuts 2pp
1tbsp raisens 2pp
WW Yogurt 1pp
Snack a jacks 3pp

31/31 dailies planned so far

Exercise 40 min run 3pp earned

Last edited:
Thursday Meal Planner

Breakfast 3pp
Apricot smoothie
Banana

Lunch 10pp
60g chicken 3pp
reduceed fat mayo 1pp
Salad 0pp
60g Wafer thin ham 2pp
Warburton thin 3pp
cheese triangle 1pp

Dinner 11pp
Salamon 6pp
Amoy rice noodles 5pp
Veg 0pp

Snacks 8pp

WW Yogurt 1pp
WW Caramel wafer 1pp
Skips 2pp
10 hazelnuts 2pp
1 tbsp raisens 2pp

31/31 dailies used
1 weeklies used
1/49

Heya guys fell off the wagon a little bit. My neighbours got me a box of chocolates to say thank you for my first aid skills and there were birthdays and leaving do' in the office meaning munchies.......

Was proud of myself last night though. Dinner was a disaster and i burnt it so after that was not in the mood for cooking. Went to order pizza hut online and got as far as the check out then stepped away from the computer :)

Went for a run this morning and diary is looking good so far. Have done the meal diary for the week and got my shopping list :)

Hope everyone else is well xxx

You may have fell off the wagon but sounds like you are back on it so it's all good :0) you've been busy by the sounds of it! Hope you have a lovely weekend :0)

Back