CC and pregnancy

sarahmun

Hi ladies
as the title suggests I've just found out im pregnant! Massive shock, excited and scared also.
This will be my 3rd child and after my last i promised myself i would never have a high risk pregnancy from high risk bmi ! Well i broke my promise so now important trying to mentally make a plan to try lose weight whilst pregnant and also go to gym and swimming so i can be in the best possible shape for this pregnancy!
Any tips help and support would be much appreciated.

Sarah xx

Hi ladies
as the title suggests I've just found out im pregnant! Massive shock, excited and scared also.
This will be my 3rd child and after my last i promised myself i would never have a high risk pregnancy from high risk bmi ! Well i broke my promise so now important trying to mentally make a plan to try lose weight whilst pregnant and also go to gym and swimming so i can be in the best possible shape for this pregnancy!
Any tips help and support would be much appreciated.

Sarah xx

Hi Sarah :)

Congratulations! I'm not sure if you have an iPhone or iPod, but there's podcasts by Jillian Michaels and in one episode she actually discusses pregnancy fitness & diet.

She mentions you need only 300 extra calories a day for a healthy pregnancy, so figure out your bmr and don't eat below that & add 300 on :)

This will help you lose weight slowly but won't endanger your pregnancy or your baby.

All the best! xx

Brilliant advice above...and congratulations! Wishing you a happy healthy pregnancy xxx

Back