CC NSV - Non-Scale Victories!

New one for me - I tried on a size 14 dress and it was too BIG :eek:

I bought a size 12 top from the same shop and wore it this weekend. I got complimented!

I honestly never thought that day would ever come!! Could cry with happiness. I know I'm not a true size 12 but it's very motivating.

Aww you make me blush!

I've noticed another NSV... When I'm in the bath I can see my foo foo without having to breathe in or hold my flab out the way... TMI but I don't care, it's good to see it again!!! x

I love this and it reminded me of my NSV,

Actually being able to get in the bath without my hips touching the sides, i actually have water moving around me, and i dont even have to lift myself to the side, whoop. silly i know but im happy

Getting up this morning and I'm smiling already. I'm in a 16 jeans for the first time in about 8 years! Bit of a muffin top, but I don't care :D

Added to which, I think my waist measurement is now a size 14 (31 inches?) The hourglass shape is coming back slowly but surely. It's feeling good! :D :D :D

Big smiles yesterday - trying on skirts for a wedding and a size 14 was too big! Visibly too big!! I needed a 12 for certain! I cannot believe it. I have never been a size 12 in my adult life... this is totally new territory.

That's fantastic Morrigan! I'm thrilled enough with a 16 - I can imagine how excited you must be about a 12. Brilliant, brilliant stuff :)

Well done Morrigan! I'm wearing size 12 trousers AND a size 12 coat today - I don't think I've worn that coat for about 10 years!

Wahoo!!!

Just had to share this one with you all...

Came in to work this morning and a friend that had been off for one weeks came over and said she could not believe how slim i looked and how much size i have lost since last week!!!! Now she just keep looking at me whenever I walk past.

Such a nice feeling, really spured me on for the day.

Lindsey this is a really good thread uve started :D mine will have to be my arms! Have a big issue with my fat arms which are now alot slimmer :D i looked in the mirror today and at a photo i took 6 weeks ago before my diet and wow they have gone slim!

So im really pleased :) pat on the back!

How is everyone?

Whoop whoop! Have just got 2 skirts from Topshop and they were both size 12 :) am so pleased!

I can finally fit into a pair of size 10 skinny jeans !!!!

Thanks, I was quite impressed with myself :)

I resisted chocolate chip cookies and blueberry muffins at work today, and they were on my desk all day within arms reach!! (I did sniff them afew times though!) :)

darling09 said:
I resisted chocolate chip cookies and blueberry muffins at work today, and they were on my desk all day within arms reach!! (I did sniff them afew times though!) :)

Well done, that's brilliant. Soo hard when there is food at work, and soo close to you! Great job.

Wow loads of lovely NSV's!!!

I saw some friends I hadn't seen for ages at the weekend, and they all said how different I looked and made a lovely fuss of me... I hope they meant, coz it made me feel great, lol!!!

I met my new boyfriend's best friends a few weeks ago for the first time and once we'd been introduced, his two friends stood up and went to the bar to get the drinks in. I followed after them so that I could offer to pay for the first round, only for me to get to the bar and overhear one of his friends saying to the other "Oh god proud of our dude, she's a f*****g stunner!"

I don't think I'm anywhere near a stunner, but it's nice to think that my bf has gained a few 'dude points' because of me :D

Made my week :D :D

Back