CC NSV - Non-Scale Victories!

Went to Tescos yesterday. Had to keep pulling up my pants all the way there and back. They fit last week! dammit! - in a good way :)

Bought some size 16 skinny jeans in January sale... just tried em on for a laugh... I'm in em, wahoo!!!

Nice one LD! I bet that feels GREAT! :D :D :D

Great and a little tight, lol!!!

Tight but in all the right ways! :)

my butt feels very well supported, lol!!!

Managed to complete my race for life in 42 mins! 7 minutes faster than last year! Not aching this evening either!

Back into the black crop trousers I wore to my cousins wedding 4 yrs ago. Sadly she's now getting divorced but they were really blooming expensive trousers!!! I may wear them to her divorce party :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

My friends 22year old son came to visit yesterday..First thing he said to me was "You've lost weight"..

There's a lad that will go far :)

Got told that I look amazing by an older flamboyant gay man (a girls harshest critic!!!) it was brilliant! Xxx

I bought a slinky dress to slim into for a wedding back in April and was so happy when I squeezed myself into it, I put it on again for another wedding on Saturday (different circle of friends and I can't afford to buy new outfits for every event!) and it was too big! I've never been so happy to wear a badly fitting outfit :eek:)

My pink skirt that used to be comfortably snug is now loose at the waist!
Also I've kept my coffee intake to 2 cups/day for over a week - I used to drink 5 or 8 cups with milk. I feel much less jittery - victory!

I've worn my size 18 jeans twice this week and haven't needed to undo the button later in the evening :)

LittleSis said:
I've worn my size 18 jeans twice this week and haven't needed to undo the button later in the evening :)

Pmsl you know it's working when you no longer need to pop a button to make room for tea!!! Love it :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've got a couple today.

Firstly, I bought a new top yesterday. I bought one exactly the same but a different pattern in an 18 expecting to have to shrink into it a little but it fit, was almost a little too big. So when I bought the new one yesterday I bought it in a 16, again expecting to need to shrink into it and guess what... it fits!! It's not a completely real NSV, I'm not a size 16 at all, it's the style and stuff but still. 2 months ago I'd have needed a 20 in it probably, so I'm happy! Also, on the plus side, I very much like how my boobs look in it haha

The second thing is a real NSV and for me, it's pretty major to be honest. I went to the toilet today, no that's not my NSV! Anyway, I went to the toilet and there's huge mirrors in there, I generally avoid looking in mirrors at all cost but caught a glance of my reflection and for the first time ever, kind of liked what I saw. Yes I've got a huge amount of weight still to go, but I'm on the way there. For the first time I thought actually, I am a little bit pretty rather than ugh fat, ugly, don't look! I'm by no means happy with myself just yet, but I'm certainly on the way there!

Well done Caroline!

Well I have my Dad's surprise birthday party tomorrow, so I purchased myself a size 14 dress today and whilst trying it on I half expected to struggle to do the zip up (like all the times I struggled to zip up size 16s before I dieted, only because I was probably a size 18!), but the zip slid up really easily and my pouch of a tummy is slowly disappearing!

NSV...... well, my rings are all lose but mostly, today out walking in shorts I bought last year (got fat, couldn't fit in'em, got back in 'em) had to buy a belt before I got 5 minutes into my walk. Yes! That felt great I must admit. My mum has suddenly noticed that I've got muscles in my arms, "like a tennis player", she reckons. I love this thread. Woo hoo!

I'm going to have to give one of my fav pair of trousers away!! Put them on to go out the other evening and I had to put a belt on or they would have been round my ankles!! And not in a naughty way :D

Back