CC NSV - Non-Scale Victories!

Hurrah! The weirdness will come when the size 12 becomes too big ;)

I wore leggings to the gym yesterday, and instead of feeling like a beached whale, I actually felt like I looked great! Not exactly slim yet, but curvy and not flabby around my bum or legs in the slightest :D Which is surprising as my BF % is still pretty high -.- but I think it's mostly boobs, belly and arms :D My bum and legs looked great!

Today I bought my first bikini in my life for my holiday next week! :flirt2:

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I wore leggings to the gym yesterday, and instead of feeling like a beached whale, I actually felt like I looked great! Not exactly slim yet, but curvy and not flabby around my bum or legs in the slightest :D Which is surprising as my BF % is still pretty high -.- but I think it's mostly boobs, belly and arms :D My bum and legs looked great!

Even if you had BF 75% there is no way you'd ever look like a beached whale with a BMI of only 27! Well done :D

My big fat pregnant looking belly is definitely deflating! Haven't lost enough lbs yet for it to be the fat going but the better diet is obviously debloating the beast!! Either way it looks better which is good! This is a decisive NSV in my opinion!!

Also I've now done 7 straight days without a binge which is a record :) it's sooo much easier to diet when ur not constantly trying to claw back hundreds of cals worth of binge damage!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

My big fat pregnant looking belly is definitely deflating! Haven't lost enough lbs yet for it to be the fat going but the better diet is obviously debloating the beast!! Either way it looks better which is good! This is a decisive NSV in my opinion!!

Also I've now done 7 straight days without a binge which is a record :) it's sooo much easier to diet when ur not constantly trying to claw back hundreds of cals worth of binge damage!

I hate the binge aftermath! It was the end of my exams last week and I had a party every night for 5 days. I really, really went off the rails food wise. I've now decided that when I'm out I'm going to write a huge number 60 on my hand. It'll remind me when I'm lining up for a 3am subway that I've lost 60lb, so unless I'm waiting to go back there I should move out that line! Nobody needs to know what it means except me. Cos I've decided no matter how tasty a binge is, it's just not worth the stress and the guilt the next day - so I totally understand were you're coming from!

You should do what I do and before I put anything in my mouth, I need to write it down. That way it gives me a 30 seconds of "Should I really?" before I scran it!

I am finding that if I log stuff into MFP first then I do really think about whether I need or want it! Also if I log my planned stuff for the day in advance then I stick to it better coz I don't want to have to change it all haha plus having to type like a mad woman really does slow the amount of jaffas I can scarf one handed.......

A fair few people at work are commenting on my weight loss now. It has given me a real boost and I am starting to accept compliments graciously instead of saying 'Well, I still have a long way to go yet!'. Many people seem to think I've lost more than I actually have too which is weird - maybe it's because I am wearing better-fitting clothes and exuding a little more confidence. Either way, I'm happy :)

Anyone else have any NSVs? I love reading them! xx

A lawyer who I work with at court but have not seen for some time told me how great I was looking and asked what my secret was (no secret just hard work and being hungry all the time, lol!!!).

Also one of my kids saw my ID badge and declared... "F**kin hell Miss, how fat were you?!?!"... God bless him, just love working with children!!! lol!!! x

Ha ha, I work with kids too - really little ones - it was part of the reason I started to lose weight as they are just SO brutally honest!!

You and me both Sarah!!! You're way ahead of me now though, you'll be fine! I've got til the 12th of September before I start uni and I think my first placement is in November. If I lose 2lbs a week from now until then I could reach 16 and a half stone by the time I start uni and 15st 5lbs by the time I start my first placement. Still not great but it'd be better than where I am now!! 15st 5lbs is a BMI of 32. If I could lose 2.5lbs a week on average I'd be overweight and not obese by then! I'm not going to set myself these goals though, it's nice to know what I could do if I keep on but I don't want to set myself such big goals that I'll be disappointed by if I don't reach.

When I've been going out jogging lately I keep having to pull my shorts up! Time to get a belt, I guess...

Wish it would go off my bloomin' torso rather than my hips tho!

*Michael* said:
When I've been going out jogging lately I keep having to pull my shorts up! Time to get a belt, I guess...

Wish it would go off my bloomin' torso rather than my hips tho!

It would be great if you could pick where to lose it from lol!!

Visited OH's nan and grandad today and not one fat comment passed their lips... now that's a first!!! x

Well I start tomorrow! At 14 stone 9lbs. Year 5/6 kids so I'm hoping they don't make any comments! Especially as my placement partner is stick thin!

Funnily enough I have never had any nasty comments from my year 5s and 6s. It's usually the little ones that say anything!

2 new things today - I bought some tights in a size medium. I don't think I have ever done this. I had to check the sizes on the back of the packet to check which size I needed as I didn't know! Getting my head round the fact I am a 'medium sized' person in all respects is very odd!

I also wore heels out for dinner and caught a glimpse of myself in a shop window. I actually think my legs looked nice ;)

This is way embarrassing but it's my NSV lol so you'll have to suck it up and be happy for me!!

Today I caught sight of myself in the long mirror......in the buff.......and wasn't revolted :) in fact I had a little pose ;) And for a mom of three it was pretty damn hot!!! Probably not up to playboy standards but I can't remember feeling this happy with my au naturel self in a decade!!!

Legomom said:
This is way embarrassing but it's my NSV lol so you'll have to suck it up and be happy for me!!

Today I caught sight of myself in the long mirror......in the buff.......and wasn't revolted :) in fact I had a little pose ;) And for a mom of three it was pretty damn hot!!! Probably not up to playboy standards but I can't remember feeling this happy with my au naturel self in a decade!!!

Thats amazing to hear well done Hun. I'm getting there with my naked self but much happier with my clothed self which is a start. Bet you feel great! X

Back