CD and Anti-depressants

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Starlit_Cazza, 20 September 2008 Social URL.

1. Starlit_Cazza

Starlit_Cazza Restart 3/9/2013

Start Weight:
    24st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st4lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(26.67%)
    Diet:
    CAMBRIDGE
    Been pretty low for a while now and finally decided I need to go and do something about it. Going to go and have a chat with my Doc on monday.

Am going to request some counselling, but feel I need some tablets to tide me over until then (have a history of bouts of depression).

Are there any anti-depressants I can't take on CD? or that might affect my weight loss? Is there any reason I shouldnt take them while doing CD?

PM me if you don't want to post your answer on this thread - I wont discuss your personal experiences with anyone but you if you dont want to talk about them publicly

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. tizzy44

tizzy44 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I don't think you can't use the cd on anti-depressants, I'm on some low dose ones.
    I think you just need to let your doctor know your on the diet, As far as affecting your weight loss, It hasn't affected mine, so if you think they would help then give them a try. They have helped me.
    All the best Tiz :)

4. loselose

loselose Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cd
    i went on anti depressants about 3 months ago and told the doctor about the diet. she told me to stop the diet and think about my help.

ive stoped the pills and really trying to get back on the diet as need to lose 3stones.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.