CD and Anti-depressants

Starlit_Cazza

Restart 3/9/2013
Been pretty low for a while now and finally decided I need to go and do something about it. Going to go and have a chat with my Doc on monday.

Am going to request some counselling, but feel I need some tablets to tide me over until then (have a history of bouts of depression).

Are there any anti-depressants I can't take on CD? or that might affect my weight loss? Is there any reason I shouldnt take them while doing CD?

PM me if you don't want to post your answer on this thread - I wont discuss your personal experiences with anyone but you if you dont want to talk about them publicly

I don't think you can't use the cd on anti-depressants, I'm on some low dose ones.
I think you just need to let your doctor know your on the diet, As far as affecting your weight loss, It hasn't affected mine, so if you think they would help then give them a try. They have helped me.
All the best Tiz :)

i went on anti depressants about 3 months ago and told the doctor about the diet. she told me to stop the diet and think about my help.

ive stoped the pills and really trying to get back on the diet as need to lose 3stones.

Back