CD Clothes Swap Shop!

Goreygirl

Gold Member
Hi all

A page for those of us who have barely worn/good condition clothes that no longer fit that can be passed on to others on the site in a "pay it forward" kind of way :)

Guidelines for posting:
  • Description & photo of item
  • Measurements (inside leg, hips, waist. bust, length from neck to hem etc - the more measurements given the easier it will be to judge fit).
  • Do NOT post your email address in the forum/thread as this is against Minimin's rules.
  • Use Private Messages for arrangements for postage etc (for privacy of personal information)
  • Mutual agreements to be made on how to deal with postage costs.
  • NB:MINIMINS TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THIS THREAD OR RESULTING TRANSACTIONS!!!!!
Happy swopping folks

Last edited:
WOOP WOOP A VERY WORTHY BLOG

i've got loads that i've charity shopped that were ok. still have loads to get rid of too. will have to have a sort out and pop them on here.

Great idea - all my existing clothes are really really shabby as I have worn them for the last 5 years (literally). This gives me the excuse to get some new ones even if I hope to be out of them soon!

I will sort mine out I have a big bag full - will try do them over the weekend.

i have loads ranging from 14's-16-18's... some are in better condition than others...
do we just take piccies and post them on here?

Yup ..pics are best and measurements (like hip to hem, waist etc).

I was thinking that in return for postage we could send the person the same value in Lotto scratch cards?

Hi lads

I have 2 pairs of the following cotton combats in black size 20 going begging 2 Pocket Combats | Trousers | Heatons

I bought them 4 weeks ago so they are only a little faded so could do someone for a few weeks at least (as they are cotton they would re-dye quite well)? Even in this cold weather I've been wearing tights under them and am quite cosy.

W = 45 inches
H = 50 inches approx
L = for up to 5'7 ( I am 5 7 and wouldn't wear them any shorter as they'd be flapping around my ankles)

Brillent!!! I was just thinking about this as i was making my Leek & Pot soup in the works canteen!!!

I have a pair of almost new Falmer Long Jeans going grabbing, Lycra DK Blue- They say Size 12 LONG - but would sujest they are a Size 13 or a tight fitting 14. I will messure them up on the weekend :)

Good idea geting rid of items we "shrink out off" - good insentive to keep the wight off!!!

MAc 123 - thats the size I dream of getting to - looking forward to seeing the piccie/measurements

What a good idea, will keep checking in and one day have some clothes to go on.
;0) x

Is this still going?

I think this is a fantastic idea, but no-one's posted anything for months. I'm a compulsive bargain shopper and I like to get good quality clothes with about 70% off in the sales, so I have a wardrobe full of Planet, Phase Eight, Kaliko, Per Una and the like (brands that go up to size 20!) which are good quality, generally in good nick and if I keep losing like I am right now (I'm in week 1 of a new diet, so I admit it's unlikely) I'll have tons of these in size 20 that will have barely been worn in a few weeks' time. I'm not organised enough to sell them via e-bay (I'd forget to check it often enough!) but I could post them on here.

One last thing, though, wouldn't it be better to move this to a main part of the site? It would allow a wider audience and there might be a better response? I'm not CD (any more) so I found this by searching the site. I know it's particularly important when you do a VLCD as you end up losing weight so quickly you can drop a dress size a month, but everyone here is (hopefully) shrinking and we could all contribute better that way.

Fantastic thread. I too will have clothes to add on soon xxx

Has anyone got any size 22 jeans they no longer need?

I only have one pair and don't want to buy any more until I go down a size :(

I bought a pair from new look yesterday lol, they were doing free delivery and I got 20% off and 8% cashback so not too bad!

Back