CD Diary shedding the blubber

It makes it easier if you like the food we are allowed that's for sure!
I'm was doing well yesterday ive been decorating which is keeping me busy so no time to think about food.
I am having my WI tomorrow which is a day early because of work. Fingers crossed. When's your first WI after week one? Xxxx

Wednesday looking forward to it now ive been so good on this one following the plan. I've spent the weedend in my mams its great don't have to worry about cooking for my hubby shes very good to us. Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow and let me know how you get on. decorating is good to keep you busy and your getting excercise without evening noticing

Day 6

So nearing the end of week one and have to say feeling really good d-day tomorrow. will soon find out if its all worth it. I'm delighted I got over the weekend without any hiccups :eek: does anyone have any advice on the bars and what there like as in which to avoid?
Thanks all

Hi
Good luck for tomorrow, I had my WI yesterday and only lost two pounds however I am not letting it get me down as I am due on so im blaming that. Lol.
Glad u have made it though week one with no blips.
Let us know how you get on tomorrow xxxxxx

Hey simo, weigh in today and I lost 6.5lbs so im delighted. 2lbs is great don't knock yourself. Go to your kitchen or supermarket and pick up a 1kg bag of sugar feel the weight of that and thats two pounds its alot so yeaaaaaaah!

Role on week two. How do you feel with the easter coming up? I got loads of cd bars just so i don't feel left out when everyone is eating their choco

Wow! 6.5 lbs! Brilliant! You're doing so well, just hope this is the time ill do it too!

Hey Nikki,

Well done on 6.5lbs thats a great kick start. CD does taste so much better than lipotrim anyway, when look back dont know how I managed it. CD is def one that has more taste and variety and I think the Choc mint shake is a general pleaser by everyone. You asked about the bars, for me the peanut one did not sit well with me and gave me cramps and wind (sorry if TMI lol) so I like the choc orange, cranberry for a real crunch and the toffee malt one - have to say I love them straight out of the freezer...

I have about 80 pounds to lose as well so will be around a lot - so be great to keep each other going and not let each other down....

Oh my weigh day is next Monday morn..... bring it on...

6.5pounds! That is great I bet you are buzzing!
Now that is more motivation to stick with it!
I'm not to worried about Easter as I don't normally bother but that's mainly because my four year old eats all the choc before I even see it. Lol however I to have a couple of bars on stand by. I like the malt toffee and orange ones best.
Right best get to bed as I have a long day tomorrow. Xxxxx

Hey twiggy
yea have to say im really enjoying this diet. Looking forward to next weeks weigh in already. We'll all be here together for a few months any way so we can defo keep each other going, good luck for monday i hope everything goes well. Let us know how it goes.

Hey simo
its true im buzzing really hyper on this diet my house as never been so clean lol. I had one of the orange choco last night for my last meal all i can say is yummy. although my jaw was knackered eating it. Hope your having a good day.

Morning Nikki...
You liked the choc orange bar so do I - the only thing with bars and me is it re-introduces a sweet taste and I want more and more and it tends to send me on binge so going to go as long as possible without...suppose easiest option for me is to not get them..lol
Am, when you done you can come here and clean too - have not gotten that cleaning buzz and from memory dont believe I ever do - or if I do, I must choose to ignore it..lol

Morning all!
Well i haven't posted in a little while so today is my third weigh-in and im really excited so far iv'e lost 10.5 lbs:bliss: i'm hoping to reach the stone mark this week. I have been finding it a bit tougher this week for some reason, has anyone else found it hard on the third week or am i doing something wrong? anyway im staying strong so ill fill you all in on tonights fingers crossed.:flowers:

Well done on your losses. I havent made it to week threee in a while but when i did cambridge for the first time I found that week three was the worst which is a bit weird but I never claim to be normal :) xx

Well done on your losses. I havent made it to week threee in a while but when i did cambridge for the first time I found that week three was the worst which is a bit weird but I never claim to be normal :) xx
Hi Mishi thats good to know im not normal either just glad that week is over :D. How are you getting on this time round?

Hi Mishi thats good to know im not normal either just glad that week is over :D. How are you getting on this time round?

Hi Nikki, I am doing ok so far im on day 4 and not cheated just stuck to my 2 shakes a day - peppermint tea and gallons of water :) I am not loving the diet by any means but I am focused and know its a means to an end. I started earlier in the year and could have been at my target by now and celebrating being skinny with some of my pals from here who have long since reached theres. What do u weigh, whats ur target? x

morning mishi
Well I started at 16st 2lbs in Jan on target slim and lost a bit then I changed over to CD (much nicer) and im now 14st 8lbs so its going down nicely like that I couldn't stick to the target slim as i only liked the flavour of two of the shakes and got fairly sick of them they were oily:jelous: too and i only relised that after starting on cd i still want to lose around 65lbs so i have a way to go yet! 10st im hoping for. How about you do you have much to lose? you can do it this time.

Ermmm well I have my target on here for 12stone and at my weigh in a few weeks ago i was 13.12 but didnt stick to the diet so re-started 4 days ago. The original aim of 12 was because i was planning on moving to sw or calorie counting but it depends how quickly I get there before I decide if im gonna continue past that. Either way im in it for as long as possible as this is the first time in ages where i have a fairly empty social diary so wont have no reason to fail at weekends ...hopefully lol! Well done on how much uve lost so far xxx

Back