CD first weigh in 9lbs gone for ever!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Shirley7766, 26 April 2007 Social URL.

1. Shirley7766

Shirley7766 Member

Cambridge Diet
    Just had to let you know that I've survived my first week SSing on the CD and have lost 9lbs. I'm so chuffed and have to say that the diet so far has been great.

Had a bit of trouble with the shakes but then I'm not a milky drinks kind of girl - I've discovered mix a mousse and it's been my saviour. As I'm only a shortie (5'2") I only have 3 packs per day but split my morning shake, make half a mousse up in the morning then when I'm feeling a bit peckish in the evening and hubby's having some supper, I make myself the other half.:)

Anyway, just wanted to share 'cause I'm feeling great. Now to take another trip to the loo - the only downside so far!!

Thanks for all the encouragement on the forum it's a great place to be.
    Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Janey

Janey Intuitive Eater

intuitive eating
    WELL DONE SHIRLEY!!! Brilliant weight loss. I'm so chuffed for you! :D

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
  4. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming World
    Drum roll)))))))))))))))))))))))))9lbs.!!!:clap: :clap: :clap:

Shirl that is fantastic weight loss for your first week!

Well done and congratulations, plenty of motivation for the week ahead.:)

Love Mini xxx
  5. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    measure up
    Wow well done Shirley....that is fantastic !
    Keep up the excellent work.
  6. LEJ

LEJ Full Member

What a great start, well done how thrilled you must be:D roll on next weeks weigh in, have a great diet week it will be easier now.

Mini likes this.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.