CD FLAVOUR WISH LIST

A nice bar that was coconut covered in milk chocolate mmmmmmmmmm

How about a Cheese and tomato bar..... that would be nice....I miss cheese {{{ SIGHS }}} oh and how about sausage and onion soup..... MMMMM

Read all your ideas make me hungry !!!
im french and it is possible to have a boeuf bourgignon sachet ?
it`s a joke..
soup ? new one.. ok humm carrots coriander ?
potiron ?

I'd love vanilla tetra so I could use this in my tea.
Also a strawberry terta would be great!
I'd love a milk chocolate mint bar
also a savory bar would be extremly welcomed! deff something chessey
More savory soups too, beef and onion would be great.

if I can have all of the above it would be great ;)

Bars
Rum'n'Raisin
Chocolate minty crunchy bits
Sultana bits
Strawberry bits
Coconut
Coconut & mint
Coconut & strawberry
Lemon & Lime

Soups
Onion
Oxtail
Brocolli & Cheese
Leek & potato
Spaghetti Bolognese

Shakes
Merlot
Rum

Flavourings
Peach or Melon water flavouring

salivating now... time for a drink of water and me bed!:D

More fruity shakes: Orange, raspberry, cherry, lemon/lime.
Soups: Oxtail, carrot and corriander, fishy one, broccoli and stilton mmmmmmmmmm!
Bars: savoury one as everyone has said, flapjack with raisins or cherries.
Water flavouring: definately marmite/oxo flavour for these wet winter nights ahead.

i too have found lots of clients requesting more savoury products. when i did cd i thought i had a sweet tooth, i only liked the choc and strawberry shakes, and the tetra's, but once ending the diet i too craved cheese, and wholesome foods like stew, cassaroles etc.. surprisingly went off chocolate and sweets

I'm amazed by how many people miss cheese!! I've not really given it a second thought. What would I like? Hmmm.... a mango shake :)

hi everyone, i just wonderd if anyone has heard of a new flavour soup being released, i had a customer telling me of the new cheese and brocolli soup to my puzzlement!!!!!
any one in the know
many thanks
sammy

Hi Sammy

Yes a Cheese & Broccoli soup was launched at the CD Conference last weekend and is now available for CDC's to order. Mine came today, but I haven't tried it yet.

Cheese and Broccoli soup is yum, but I find I have to add more water as its a bit too rich for me. Lovely when you have the ketosis shivers and its cold outside!

Back