CD FLAVOUR WISH LIST

After 2 weeks you can have 1 glass per day but with a warning it could kick off cravings. Some people are lucky others crave.

It really depends of the indivdual.

There is a cheese and brocolli and it's great my favourite at the moment.
I'd love a crispy, chewy fruit and nut bar without chocolate maybe

i would love more savoury bars/soups.
something like asparagus or parsnip & apple (as mentioned before)
Anything that requires chewing is good! AND soups that dont all taste powdery! YUK!

Smokey bacon sounds great. I like most the flavours just wish the soups were a little thicker like the cheese and brocolli. I like the bars too putting them in the freezer 10 mins before eating makes them even better

mmm, for new flavours i wish......
water flavours:
balckcurrent
pinapple
orange

bars:
choc mint
coconut
banana with milk chocolate
lemon

tetra's
straberry
mint choc
fudge

soups
vegtable with actual pieces of veg in tin!!
readymade soups, i find like the shakes they taste very powdery and ruins the taste - like slimfasts range

the new broccoli and cheese i find is very strong smelling, tasted better than it smelt but after i had this very strong taste in my mouth!!

I quite like the soups - strange I know!

I'd like potato and leek flavour or chicken and sweetcorn flavour - chicken and leek?? Anything with leek!!!

Can I make a suggestion?

How about a baily's shake? It would be to die for! I know it would have to be irish cream but yum yum! And, mocha shakes? I make my own by putting a spoonful of coffee in the choc shake and make with hot water!

I find the soups have a strange taste to them, prefer the shakes, and the ones that taste good hot, like choc, choc mint and cappachino. Hey? How about choc orange? or choc fudge?

Or choc anf turkish delight, or choc and coconut??? MMMMMMmmmmmm!:p

I quite like the soups - strange I know!

I'd like potato and leek flavour or chicken and sweetcorn flavour - chicken and leek?? Anything with leek!!!

I'd second this.
Also apple flavour shake-pretty please?

Id love a potato and leek flavour soup, chicken and sweetcorn soup (like the chinese!) Just chicken!

Toffee Fudge Tetra.

Thick Farmhouse Vegetable Soup.

omg - yuck to banana tetra briks...they taste like those protein shakes you give old people when they can digest food any more!!! but i love the idea of a strawberry tetra!!! n my flatmate (who is on cd aswell would too)
I would love another nice soup tho...im reali picky i onli like the tomato, veg n mushroom one ... altho i must admite gettin sick of them now!! tho maybe some cd croutons for the soups would make a difference??? Dnt start me on the shakes tho i can barely bring myself to even make one never mind drink one... dnt even no wat flavour would be a nice flavour for a shake... grrrr haha

altho i must say i would love a sachet i could mix up into mash...mmm i miss potatoes!!

(sorry for the previous rant folks iv just been gettin annoyed at forcing myself to eat...)

Bars

Milk choc mint
Coconut
Anything savory, cheese & chive/onion especially!

Soups

Potato & Leek

Shakes

Baileys, PLEEEEEASE!!!!
Toffee Fudge
Lemon Merange

Tetras

Vanilla
Choc Mint
Choc Orange

Don't want much do I lol! But I REEEEALLY want the Baileys shake and savory bars more than anything else! :drool:

Wish list...

Roast dinner flavour soup and pizza flavour bar... grrrr am having a bad craving day!!! :(

This is my week 2 and the naughty evil voice in my head is trying to trick me... its says "diet bad - chips good" :eek:

However - I am not listening to it - desperately ignoring it and Im sure one I have had my delicious mushroom soup - all will become calm again in my head!! :D hehehehe

Do you think going to bed at half seven on a friday evening is a bit excessive just to avoid food and drink thoughts?
I have given my bottle of Baileys to my neighbour and told her not to give it back no matter how much I kick and scream and cause a fuss :)

xxx

the potato and leek soup sounds damn good!! oooooo make it pls!!!!

Back