CD FLAVOUR WISH LIST

help!! i need a cdc advice

im on day one of ss and absloutely hate water!! i was told earlier i could have perfectly clear red apple or strwaberry and kiwi but ive not had them yat as i wanted to check first

I would love a lemon and ginger bar maybe with a white yogurty coating rather than chocolate ... mmmmmm

How about choc n' cherry shake, like a Black Forest gateau?
Leek & potato soup would be FAB, almond & raisin bar would be great too, ooh my mouth is watering....
xxxxsharon

I would love a lemon and ginger bar maybe with a white yogurty coating rather than chocolate ... mmmmmm

Ooh yes, that sounds lovely. When you get to maintenance you can have trimmer bars, and they're yogurt coated, I really like them.

OMG a lemon and ginger bar sounds like heaven to me.

Otherwise.....

Bars

Choc mint (dark)
Raspberry crunch (like a muesli bar)
Apple and mango (ditto)
popcorn (not salty)

Shakes

Mackies Vanilla Ice cream (some hope)

Tetras

Strawberry
Raspberry
Pineapple
Mango and passion fruit
Fudge

Soups

Any that actually tasted like a proper tin of soup but especially Leek and potato, carrot and coriander, chicken and veg, cauliflower cheese, jacket potato and coleslaw.... LOL

I really like a curried soup, i just have the worst craving for something really spicy and a lot like curry lol

:D

Love the idea of a Raspberry crunch bar (museli) as i love raspberry and thats one thing i miss on this diet is something to really bite and chew..

I'd like a curry soup too - I love Thai Chilli with loads of black pepper & tabasco so curry would be fab xxx

I want a kebab flavoured pack :( lol

He He He

You really made me laugh with that one Razor

Oh my god i would die for a kebab right now~all fatty with a gin and tonic or few

Thats prob why I am the weight I am now

Good luck with your weight loss journey ~ you men drop the weight really really quickly

A good old fashioned simple straightforward Raspberry Shake would be nice, especially at this time of the year. :)

Vodka Shake :drool:

Hopefully only 2 months and at goal and can have a REAL one!

i'd really like spicy parsnip, leek and potato and lentil soups. and maybe a meaty one like oxtail for a change.

Back