CD Magazine

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Want2bThin, 4 January 2008 Social URL.

1. Want2bThin

Want2bThin Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    any good? I'd really love your opinions cos i love reading slimming mags, but none of them really help anymore because they are eating!!! I got really excited when i heard there was a new cd mag coming out. Since then i came off the diet, but now i'm re-starting i thought i'd ask! I've heard conflicting views about the mag, so i'm hoping you guys can help me out!

I'm meeting my new cdc tonight - i'm quite nervous. I just hope she will push me and be firm when i'm having bad days! lol

Anyway is it worth me purchasing the mag from her tonight or is it not worth it. I just want as much inspiration as possible to help me through my last 5 stone!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Ronnie

Ronnie Here I Go Again

I havn't got the mag but like you i would be intersted to see whether it's worth buying or not.

4. IWILLSUCCEED!

IWILLSUCCEED! Banned

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Me too

I've been reading my sister's lighterlife mags and they're quite inspiring but as I'm on the CD It might be worth me getting those. Have never seen one but will ask my CDC next week when I see her!

[​IMG]

5. sumayyah

sumayyah please try again

Start Weight:
    23st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(25.3%)
    Diet:
    was cambridge now exante
    i have the mag, gotta say theirs not much in it but it was a good read, i do get all the other slimming mags ( i like to read the sucess storys ) and they do have alot more content but then they have been around for a long time

6. SoonToBeGorgeous

SoonToBeGorgeous Loving the Cambridge Diet

Diet:
    Cambridge Plan
    The Cambridge Magazine is worth reading.

My CDC gives me mine free of charge but they are only £1 anyway, so a lot cheaper than the LL magazine which is a total waste of money.

7. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    The Cambridge magazine is a 3 monthly release and is available from your own CDC at the RRP of £1.

M.

8. Want2bThin

Want2bThin Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    thanks guys

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.