cd maintenance and nandos

Discussion in 'Maintenance Diaries' started by babybaby, 29 March 2007 Social URL.

1. babybaby

babybaby Full Member

Hi I'm going into maintenance in about 3 weeks. And i have to go to my little sisters party within the first couple of days... we're going to nandos and movie...
    can anyone suggest any good meal ideas that will do the least damage. I was think the quarter chicken and salad. I heard that the chicken is all grilled so wouldn't be too bad..has anyone been or got any suggestions?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. JoJotime

JoJotime Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi, that would be the lowest option to have from nandos I am sure you will be fine with that! Just drink lots of water with it and try and stay away from the chips and sauces! When I tried WW i had the qtr lemin & herb chicken and salad and it was not a lot of points at all so you whould be fine with this- enjoY!

4. shrinking_sam

shrinking_sam New Member

Start Weight:
    21st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(25.33%)
    Diet:
    lighter life
    If you need to know the calorie content or ingredients of any of the food just ask to see the food specifications file, its supposed to be for people with allergies but it has all the nutritional information in it as well. I used to work in one so i know all the info is kept up to date, if you feel embarrassed asking for the calorie count just say you've got an allergy, its all in the same file

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.