CD New girl!!

nikki.d

Hi everyone!

This is my very first thread on this site, I have been looking at this site for the last couple of days and have finally plucked up the courage to register.
I am on day 3 of CD, never done it before and would say I have about 5 stone to lose!! I really struggled the first 2 days but today seems better!!!!

Spooky is my CDC and she is fab!!!

Hope i can do this!!

Hi Nikki

Well done for plucking up the courage and you won't regret it hun! Welcome to Minis and CD, with Spooks as your CDC you won't go far wrong. There is lots of additional support and advice to be had here too.

Look forward to hearing more about your journey.

Good luck.

Georgie
x

Hi Nikki, welcome to minimins.

Hi there Nik!
I'm on day 3 too....well...nearly finished it! I have 5st 9 to lose, and i'm going to do it!!!
How have you got on so far?
Lors x

Thanks everyone!!!

Thanks for all your support you all sound great!

Yes, you are fab spooky!!

I have done ww before, but nothing like this, I don't feel hungry its just for the first two days all i could think about was food!!! Today is better but I have been much busier today, I am hoping that these thoughts will pass!!!:eek:

Just taking it a day at a time, and really hoping i can do it!!

Hi there and welcome to minimins and CD, am sure you'll do great (as we have the same CDC).
Just keep coming on here and posting, its great fun and motivating seeing everyones successes.
Good Luck :)

And just to confuse you more Mary Poppins is my sis in law.

Gx

lol

and Im related to .. absolutely no one here that I know of .. but all the lovely peeps on here are indeed my minimins family!!

Back