Cd newbie (go easy) :)

Hi all, new to the forum and to Cambridge diet, stumbled across cambridge and minimins by chance during a random conversation with someone in a pub lol!! Met my consultant today and I start tommorow morning, just wondering if I'm the only guy on here or not lol (doesn't seem to be a lot of males posting) anyway nice to meet everyone!!

lots.to.lose said:
Hi all, new to the forum and to Cambridge diet, stumbled across cambridge and minimins by chance during a random conversation with someone in a pub lol!! Met my consultant today and I start tommorow morning, just wondering if I'm the only guy on here or not lol (doesn't seem to be a lot of males posting) anyway nice to meet everyone!!

Hey ur not the only bloke here, there is a few lol! Good luck with ur journey. U will find lots of support on here !

That's good to know lol, been having a look at some of the stories on here, a real inspiration!! The before and after pictures I've seen as well are amazing, can't wait to get started now :)

lots.to.lose said:
That's good to know lol, been having a look at some of the stories on here, a real inspiration!! The before and after pictures I've seen as well are amazing, can't wait to get started now :)

Yes some very good stories to help u get through the diet and some really inspiring stories to keep u motivated !!

Good luck on your start. The plan is brilliant but hard.

Hi ya i am starting day 4 today. it has been tough but stick to it and the results really are amazing!! goodluck x

good luck with CD, the good news is men lose weight quicker than women (sadly a scientific fact ladies!) so expect some big losses early on if you stick to it!

Hi welcome and good luck to you... this forum is great and full of lovely supportive members... yet to come across a male member but then do woman do tend to 'chat' more about these things lol :)

Cheers for the messages everyone!!! :) day one nearly done, feeling good so far but know its early doors still, I reckon if I can get myself into ketosis it will be a big help, and hopefully a big loss next week to spur me on :) enjoying the shakes so far, the choc mint ones are really nice!! Not to keen on the soups right enough lol ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

lots.to.lose said:
Cheers for the messages everyone!!! :) day one nearly done, feeling good so far but know its early doors still, I reckon if I can get myself into ketosis it will be a big help, and hopefully a big loss next week to spur me on :) enjoying the shakes so far, the choc mint ones are really nice!! Not to keen on the soups right enough lol ;)

I think the soups and porridge are vile!! Shakes all the way here plus the odd SS+ meal when needed :)

eleda said:
I think the soups and porridge are vile!! Shakes all the way here plus the odd SS+ meal when needed :)

Your 100% right about the soups lol, think it could be shakes only for me from next week!! Not been brave enough to try a porridge yet either, don't normally eat porridge anyway so can't see me liking them :(

lots.to.lose said:
Your 100% right about the soups lol, think it could be shakes only for me from next week!! Not been brave enough to try a porridge yet either, don't normally eat porridge anyway so can't see me liking them :(

I'm about to start day 4 and so far I have done porridge, shake and soup each day. Ok the porridge is an acquired taste but I found the soups and shakes really tasty. Maybe after a few weeks of this tho my tastes will change! Lol

Back