cd newbie

mum of five said:
5.5lb off this week so happy measured today w=2 inch,h=4.5,b=2,a=1/2 and t=3/4 so in 8wks its a total of w=4.5,h=9,b=5.1/4,a=1 and t=1.1/2 so im now 12st.

hope everyones had a good day :)x

Wow well done I bet ur smiling from ear to ear xx

i am jen it makes it all worth it.how you doing hun?:)x

You weight losses are brilliant! You're going to have a lovely slim summer. :)

thanks hun and so will you bring on summer time:)x

Check out that BMI!!!! Look! You're only 'overweight' now!!

Brilliant weight loss hun! :happy096: You should be proper chuffed with yourself! :clap: :clap: :clap:

thanks lily yay im finally overweight lol well done jen thats brilliant hun im so pleased its going so well for you hun :)x

so thought id try the mushroom soup yesterday and all i can say is yuck i had to throw some away think i will have to change the other 2 when i go back again.actually managed 3.5L of water yesterday bought some litre bottles and been filling them up.

feeling really ill today runny nose and really dry mouth so think ill have to stay in gonna take the kids to the farm trail tomorrow so i'll need all my energy for that the twins will prob be quite hectic tomorrow they love the animals maybe a little to much as they will try to get in the pens with them.

hope everyones having a good day :)x

I found the mushroom one yuk when I was doing it to my fav was veg soup
Aww I hope ur feeling better soon Hun it's not nice when u feel unwell and uv still got kids to look after is it try and rest Hun if it's possible lol I no it's not in my house lol

I hope you have a good day tomorrow sounds good :) xx

thanks hun no rest at all making the kids have an early night so i might get 1 to doubt it though ive still got tons to do its never ending when their on their hols is it :)x

Do they still make the mushroom soup then - or was that the chicken and mushroom soup? I thought they'd stopped making the mushroom soup - I agree it's vile. :)

Sorry you're feeling a bit under the weather. Hope you feel a bit better soon. :hug99:

it was the mushroom soup she ran out of chicken and mushroom it made me feel so sick its deffinetly a never again soup thanks hun :)x

i still feel really ill but promised the kids id take them out so weighing things up id rather be ill and out than indoors with 5 screaming kids cause i broke my promise.

this being able to have coke zero thing does it effect weight loss at all and would you still need 4 pints of water a day?prob a silly question but need to ask i miss fizzy drinks.

hope everyone has a good day :)x

i still feel really ill but promised the kids id take them out so weighing things up id rather be ill and out than indoors with 5 screaming kids cause i broke my promise.

this being able to have coke zero thing does it effect weight loss at all and would you still need 4 pints of water a day?prob a silly question but need to ask i miss fizzy drinks.

hope everyone has a good day :)x

Aw dear maybe take them somewhere they can run round safley and you can just chill? It's not easy looking after young kids when you don't feel well especially five - I feel for you hun.

I've had 3 or 4 coke zero's in the last 9 days and they haven't effected my weight loss. But I don't want to drink them too regularly as its not good for you're stomach and just be careful as they can cause some people to crave something more. You do still need to keep up the water too I'm afraid! I hope you're feeling better soon. :) xx

thanks hun took them out was a good day knackered now though.i bought some allergy tablets because someone said it could be that and they seemed to have helped.

wont bother with the coke zero then i can never just have a little im an all or nothing girl suppose i best try and change this thanks for replying :)x

so was up all night with an ear ache going to go to emergency docs if i end up with antibiotics does that mean i have to eat or are the packs enough?x

Hi Mum of five

Just saw your post on my thread about antibiotics. :hug99:

You should be okay to take antibiotics while doing Cambridge at the same time - just check the instructions to see whether you need to take them before food or with food then either take an hour before you have a shake, or with a shake.

I think I've see Claire (Sumayyah) say that her CDC has rung the Cambridge Medical Officer about this one and it was suggested that she add 250ml of skimmed milk to each shake.

Be warned that antibiotics might give you the runs (that's often a good thing on Cambridge but it depends on how near a loo you can be!).

If you're feeling quite poorly though it might be best to do 810 for a few days, just until you're feeling better.

You poor thing, you've had a rough time lately, haven't you?

Last edited:
thank you hun i might ring my cdc and get some advice on the milk thing.i dont mind the runs better than constipation even if im glued to the toilet lol.hope i get better soon sick of being ill but at least im not hungry i suppose.

hope you have a good day :)xx

Seems a good idea, though she/he may never have heard of the skimmed milk thing. I hadn't until I saw Sumayyah's post about it. Your CDC might say that you need to come off the diet. Strictly speaking, if you have an infection, you should go up a plan (or few) or even off the diet, until it's cleared depending on the severity.

Obviously, it depends on how bad the infection it is and how poorly you are, but personally (and this is my opinion, not Cambridge's so feel free to disregard!) I think you should be fine to carry on with the diet (though maybe go up a plan). I find that generally speaking, I'm healthier on Cambridge than I am when I'm off it, LOL.

i might have to my ear is bleeding now so prob be on strong antibiotics oh im such a drama queen i cant just be normal ill lol:)x

Back