CD Porridge - Loved it!

Heffa

Hello. Just thought I'd balance the negative comments on CD porridge. I tried it today and thought it was nice, creamy, porridgey and vanillarish.
I could detect not a hint of out of date readybrek. I think maybe you have to try eating ordinary porridge with a sweetener in it, made with water and then you'll know what yucky is!

x

I agree Heffa! I thought it was an excellent flavour and being able to have it on sole source is absolutely fantastic!!

I agree too!!! It looks like porridge, it's creamy and will be lovely when the weather is cold and you need something warm and scrummy inside you.

Tracey
x

I've used up all my samples and am missing my porridge :cry: Saving my pennies so I can place an order - I want my porridge back!!

ooowww I'm excited now. I just got one incase I didn't like it, but will go and swap some if I love it. I'm loving the strawberry tetras too. I LOVE CD!!!!!!!!!!

I just picked up my porridge and strawberry tetras today. Think i'll save the porridge for the weekend as I only got 2 in case I wasn't keen.
I'm really looking forward to trying it.

Coming into the cold season (then again where was summer!!) I think it will be lovely on those cold winter evenings.

M.

I have a pack here sent by Head office. I might try it later for my main meal

I really love it and have had one a day for the past couple of days - and I'm not even a porridge fan! I prefer it made with a bit more water than the 140 mls recommended on the pack as I found the texture a bit too thick - but that's just a matter of personal taste :)

I can't believe how popular it's been already. Most of the stock I ordered on Monday has already gone! I'd better get some more ordered soon or I'll have a riot on my hands I reckon :rolleyes:

I love it too! Even had 2 yesterday!!! I hope my cdc doesnt run out before my next order!

We are selling out lol, going to have to order more next week.

M.

I love it & so glad I ordered 5 packs! I will be making it up with more water tho' as it was way too thick for me using just 140ml of water. Also willadjust the timing in the microwave as mine is quite high powered & 1 minute was too long.

xx

I'll start the bidding at a tenner a sachet! :)

Back