CD Porridge - Loved it!

I really love it and have had one a day for the past couple of days - and I'm not even a porridge fan! I prefer it made with a bit more water than the 140 mls recommended on the pack as I found the texture a bit too thick - but that's just a matter of personal taste :)

I can't believe how popular it's been already. Most of the stock I ordered on Monday has already gone! I'd better get some more ordered soon or I'll have a riot on my hands I reckon :rolleyes:

Did you go out and buy a m/wave or did you get round needing one???

Did you go out and buy a m/wave or did you get round needing one???

I made it by mixing the pack in a pan with hot (just boiled) water and then simmering gently until it starts to bubble.

It seems to work just fine this way - but obviously I don't know if it tastes better done in a microwave (which I still haven't got :rolleyes:)

Sounds interesting! I wonder if LL will eventually catch up and start providing more interesting flavours?! And Tetras. And while I'm on a rant, why don't they make vanilla tetras? Hmm? Hmmmmmmm? Ahem. Sorry.....

Oops didn't expect to start a stampede!
better get my order in before its sold out.
x

I had my first one this morning, bought 5. Loved it loved it loved it. Wish there was more in a packet could have eaten two...

I was confident I'd love it. I had mine this morning and hated it....I was sooooo excited too. I love porridge. Oh well, I am loving the strawberry tetras...so thats a bonus.

I WANT SOME PORRIDGE ( stamping feet and waving hands) my cdc is away until24th , booohooooo

ok ok i get the picture every1 is getting porridge, except me.:cry::cry::cry:

ok ok i get the picture every1 is getting porridge, except me.:cry::cry::cry:

My clients won't be getting any more until I get new supplies next week either. I've completely sold out!! :eek:

hahaha. That'll be why I didn't get any porridge today then Sharon! Very excited about that now too. Just loving the Strawb tetra. Thanks for today xx

had my first porrige today, hmm not sure yet, was it too sweet or not sweet enough? lol

will have to have another one to decide

hahaha. That'll be why I didn't get any porridge today then Sharon! Very excited about that now too. Just loving the Strawb tetra. Thanks for today xx

Erm ... well I did say you could have a sample sachet ... didn't I? :eek: Don't worry. There will be plenty here next week ;)

Glad you like the Strawberry Silk though. Have a good week! :D

porridge

I tried it today and hated it, and normally i love porridge,
I did what it said on that packet,

Bit sad really as i was looking forward to it,

x Nic x:cry:

Back