CD started 08.11.2011

Keep going as you will get there. Reading your diary and eating habbits I think you are a lot like me. Im missing my social life around eating with friends etc. I ahve "off days" where I dont stick to plan but Im determined to keep going even if it takes a little longer to lose the weight.

Am trying to get back into ketosis at the moment and feels like day 1 and 2 all over again. Im miserable and STARVING! lol

xxxxxx

Yes it's really hard when you have loads of social events especially when you don't want anyone to know. I did so well till day 11 and after that just not had the start I hoped so I hope this was the final social event I have till 22 December. But the good thing is I am going to the gym more regularly as work has calmed down for me now

Well finally end of day 16. After my 4 day break I thought I would have a headache or something but was all good.

Went to the gym and had a good workout.
Since last month I started the gym and am really please they way my fitness level is increasing and am getting in shape to what I was a year ago.

I really just hope I can loose 24 pounds in 4 weeks time so that is approximately 6lb a week so am hoping for a miracle but even 20lb I'll be happy with .

I think I will start weighing myself everyday and record it to see how much I am loosing on a daily basis.

Hope everyone had a good day

Day 17

As I mentioned I will be weighing myself daily to keep track how well or how bad I am doing

08.11.11 = 142lb
15.11.11 = 134lb (lost 8lb)
22.11.11 = 136lb (of plan for 4 days)
23.11.11 = 136lb
24.11.11 = 136lb
25.11.11 = 134lb (lost 2lb)

Been a hectic day not sure what it is with Fridays.

Have to cook burgers and fries for my OH and sister. Am actually really frustrated why I have to cook for them when I am not eating I just want to take a break from
cooking.

Just wish they could sort themselves out

Hope you all have a good day!!

Day 17.

I hate weekends finding it really hard as have to study and my brain wants food to function. Am not going to give in except treat myself with a coke zero for the next 2 days.

Am just having my toffee bar and water.

Well back to my books I hope I pass my final 2 exams and never ever want to study again

Here's my weight update for today
08.11.11 = 142lb
23.11.11 = 136lb
24.11.11 = 136lb
26.11.11 = 132ln (lost. 2lb)
That's 4lb in 2 days am really please hope I can carry on and really get to my first goal of 126lb by thursday.

08.11.11 = 142lb
23.11.11 = 136lb
24.11.11 = 136lb

Day 19.

Can't believe it that's it's nearly 3 weeks I have been on this diet.

Going for a swim today after nearly 6 months but looking forward to it. Hope the pool is heated enough

After that I will have some quorn sausages or something as I feel really hungry after a swim and my brain needs the food since I am studying.

I hardly ha any water today not sure why but maybe I was having 500ml of coke zero who knows.

I guess I'll drink some with dinner.

Here's my OH ready to go go. Hope everyone is having a good Sunday

Hey just read you diary and replied to you am sure you will be fine.

By the way other than the blip did you enjoy your self in Butlins? I never been there before.

I enjoyed my swim feels after years feel really relaxed and ready to start my studying for my exam. I actually have now finished work and start in jan which is really nice can't wait to be a lady of lawsuits after the 13th of December

Day 21.

Am so please I have completed 3 weeks with my 4 day break. When I started this diet I did not even know I would last this long. I am really pleased with myself for surviving these 3 weeks.

Today I did struggle and felt like calling it a day but I told myself I gone so far and about to loose my 1st stone I should not give up and it helped.

I guess usually Mondays are hard as I SS+ on the weekends and Monday to Friday I SS.

Went to the gym and did my running.
Really enjoying running just wish I could run for a longer period. 20mims and I am tired. I want to increase my running to 40min do am slowly going to force myself 5 mins increase every 2 weeks.

My aim is to run half a marathon some point next year. Let's see I I can achieve that goal.

Hope everyone had a good Monday

Good Night

Am feeling really stressed and low and just want to go an eat Been controlling myself but I feel I can't take this anymore

I really just need to do 3 more weeks an I am done with but I just feel like giving in.

Thanks chubbers

I did not give in instead I had an omelette and a coke zero and felt much better than had my chocolate bar.

I nearly had my blip but it's my fault. I am up but dont start my water where as previously I would start my water at 8 and than have my first shake at 11. These days I am starting my water at 10 so my body is starved and asking for food.

Am hoping Incan get into my routine tomorrow will be good for me.

Went to the gym and ha a good session. Actually increase my running speed and glad I managed to cope for the full 20mins so achieve a goal in my fitness level this week.

How's everyone's day been?

I am sure you can get back into it. What's the alternative? On Monday I could have killed anyone or anything. Today other than being exhausted from travelling I feel much more positive.

Your exercise sounds great, well done on the increase. Just be careful you're not asking your body to do too much while on a VLCD

XX

My only alternative is I will increase exercise an eat a proper meal in the evening. I will have 2 cd products and a meal not sure what step I am
Stepping up to or just my own plan I devising.

My weight loss is really slow. Just about to loose a stone in 3 weeks. My CDC said its cos I don't have much to loose.

On the positive side I have lost 5 inches on my waist. 3 inches on my belly and 2 inches on my hips so that's 10inches which I am really please with. My inch loss is bette than my weigh loss.

I should soon be able to get into a size 10 but can't wait to get to my comfortable 8.

Need to go shopping before I jet off as need some new clothes which I am really forward to.

bluegirl said:
That loss doesn't sound slow at all! X

I know it's good but just wish I could loose the lbs as well as I have a target to reach to an when not serif results makes it harder. I am a numbers persons do I like seeing the change on my scale and I like when things are running they way the should just and I know In reality things do not always go the way you expect them but I just want to to as that's my motivation. To get to 112lb and I seem very far away for it.

So well weigh in day today an I have lost another 6lb

Brings my total weight loss to 12lb in 3 weeks.

If I had not had my break today I would be on target and lost 14lb so feel really gutted about it. I feel I let myself down. Now need to ensure I loose 14 lb in the next 3 weeks which will bring me to 114lb I hope I need to loose nearly 5 lb a week do I really need to stay focused on make sure I get to target.

My size 12 clothes are feeling really loose and I am now a tight 10 so may be a week a 2 should be able to get into a comfortable 10 I hope so.

Hey guys am planning to take a weekend break as I have exams on Monday. I think I will try and nt to have carbs and stay in ketosis so on Monday I can get back to it as during my exam I'll just take a bar and water to keep me going as sugar will do good for me.

I have never heard of the lipo or strawberry you talk about, what is it?

I had last weekend off, well I ate on Friday and Saturday and had a drink or two on Friday (not very sucessfully!) and still ended up losing 5.5lbs, so as long as you know you are coming back to it and to us then I say planned breaks are good. Anything we can control and work round is part of the journey xx

Back