CD started 08.11.2011

Hey Bluegirl,

Good to have you back.
I have heard a lot about it and all I know it helps loose inches. I had a separate thread and spangles has responded. Have a read but seems like a gimmick.

Well done on you weightloss. I lost 6lb this week so nearly a stone in 3 weeks

Looking forward to my break tomorrow

Hey guys i had decided to take a break this weekend as have an exam tomorrow but think it was the biggest mistake ever. Yesterday I had lunch at waggammas. I had noodles with veg n sauce. I had all the veg n sauce and a few noodles but left most of them. I felt my food kept coming up but I went to the gym n felt better.

Today I am in Birmingham so wanted to try this nice Indian curry place. The food was amazing my friend and I really loved it. We shared a starter n I was really full and hardly touched my main. I had nt even eaten anything all day except for some nuts for lunch. The starters was nt much and normally I would have at least had a whole nan bread but I hardly could have half and after that I felt really sick and a Stomach ache started. By the time I was driving to my hotel I felt like throwing up. I got to the hotel and thought having water will help for digestion. What a big mistake it all came out.

Am not sure if it's my stomach that just can't except food anymore or did I over eat but last 2 days I have eaten it's been disaster.

Finally stomach feeling calmer after 3 hours so hopefully can go to bed with no issues as got to make sure I am focused for tomorrow.

Hope everyone had a lovely weekend.

Nite nite

Hey, i have also had dreadful stomach issues after eating off plan when on SS. Not every time, sometimes i've been fine, but it is more the richness than the amount that makes you ill i have found.

Hey thanks I think I will have to agree it must be due to the richness. As I am been having quorn stuff every now and again in weekends and that seems to suit my stomach. Or either it was the spices as am not used to having spicy food and both days I have been eating spicy food.

Glad I have recovered from it and back to plan from tomorrow.

I was meant to get back today but when I got to my exam hall I was told we are not allowed to have any form food on the table and even our water bottles we had to remove our labels to ensure its just the plastic bottle and no paper round it. So ha to go off plan as was not going to have anything to eat an I usually am unable to drunk much as can't keep wasting time going to the loo when we really need more than 3 hrs to complete the paper.

So looking forward to start back tomorrow.

It's been freezing today and not looking forward to the snow we are expecting. Can't wait for winter to finish.

I'm with you on the cold. I walked to work in the snow this morning. Still feel cold now. I think I must have the coldest hotel in the north east.

Only hope is that my body will burn more calories while shivering!

When will you get your exam results?

Results out 3rd week of feb so that's after 10weeks.

Still got one more paper next week Tuesday. Can't wait to finish its been a long 6 weeks as had started to study since November.

Jus had a nice warm tub bath as been freezing so am nice n toasty.

Am really necked so Lyon in bed with my cosy duvet.

Think I will have a early nite as didn't sleep well last nite in the hotel.

One o the most strangest things happen but got me really freckled out.

I was staying in travel lodge and at around 10.30pm someone opens my door with a key n I screamed. The receptionist gave the wrong room no to this lady who had checked in.

After that I was just vary and did my sleep well.

Staying there again Monday nite so I hope I have no issues this time.

After taking this break am finding it hard to get back on I was meant to get started yesterday I failed I have failed today as well. Nt sure whats wrong with me but I am really mad with myself.

Hopefully some words of motivation from
You all can get me started. I just have 2 weeks left to loose a stone and 2 lb and I knw it's possible but I am making it not possible for myself stupid me really feel like giving myself a kick on the back side if it was possible.

You have everything you need inside lovely, dig deep, read diaries, imagine yourself in your dream frock. What you're doing is pausing not failing, pausing until you've finished reading this, and now your starting a fresh. Go on. You can do it. What's two weeks out of the reast of your slim life? Xxxxx

Hey blue girl thanks. I failed again today but you are right. Exactly 2 weeks I have if I start tomorrow and finish on the 22nd. I should just stay focused. I think I have lost my focus hence am having issues.

Focus focus focus !!!!!!

Failed again yesterday. What's wrong with me!!!! I am trying really hard. I am constantly feeling hungry. Not sure it it's due to the exercise where my body is craving carbs or is it me. I know I have exams but i did it last week with no issues. I am just trying to understand why am I feeling like this.

On the good side I have not put on any weight although I have been eating all the junk possible so am pleased that for a whole week eating everything I have maintained it so that give me confidence that once I stop should not be an issue with maintaining.

I am back on the diet from today got 13 days to go . Even if I get to 120pounds by than I'll be happy just need to loose 10lb I keep telling myself this just 13 freaking days.

Had my first shake as woke up an hour ago so need to start drinking the water. My body is craving for food as all I had all
Day yesterday was dominos pizza at 11.30am than had nothing at all and just had a shake at nite and thought I don't want to eat any food at all so my body know it will not get any food. I did go to the gym and had a good work out.

I have decided if I feel hungry or want to fail again I will come straight here and start writing my feelings and hopefully that will help an stop me from failing.

I don't want to fail and am trying to focus although my head keeps thinking what do you want for dinner ? Shake shake n shake is all my body should get.

it will be so much easier if you can let yourself get back into ketosis.

Just been a disaster. I think it's time of the month and exams so jus have decide to start on Wednesday after I have finished and stick to it for a week.

How you been other than your bad day yesterday?

Hello all,

Sorry for disappearing but been absolutely busy and did not stick to the diet since a week or 2 now. The good thing is I lost a stone and still not gained it back so seems I am doing something right for a change even though I am eating but am
Doing it sensibly I guess and going to the gym has helped.

I am going on holiday and will not be back till the new year and hope to do a 3 or 2 weeks of cd for my last stone hoping I do not put on weight over the holiday period as will still use the gym and eat sensibly rather than indulging myself.

May I please take the opportunity to wish you all
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Will be back here for your support in the new year

Good luck and enjoy the holiday season

Thanks

Hi Guys,

Sad to say but I am back and need help drastically.
I was doing so well even on my holiday but I started some HRT and my weight has gone through the roof. Since I have started this medication I am constantly starving and craving for food which is unhealthy. The cravings got the better of me and I have give in and eaten everything I know is really bad. I even stopped exercising and have been feeling very low. I went to the doctors as was feeling very depressed and have been recommended to go see a physiatrist.
I don't know if it's the medication or me but I have never done what I have done in the last 7 weeks all my hard work has resulted to zero and now I even have more to loose.

I hope I can achieve what i want to as now I have stopped the medication and I hope this is the road to my recovery

I am 144lb and need to get to a target weight of 109lb That is 2.5stones.

I hope I can do this by Easter as that would be great as need to start training from April for my 10k run in May.

Back