CD thinking about LL..

rainbow27

Hello I am currently on CD but i have just regained all the weight i have lost.. i dont feel the support on CD is enought for me. I was just wondering if anyone else has swapped over?? and if you guys think the LL counseling is worth paying extra for??

also on LL do you have to pay a certain amount of weeks up front?

kind regards

Hi rainbow, you only pay your £70 per week, the support from the group and councillor is great, and I heard at my meeting this week that they're reducing the price in January to £66 (or something like that) for a few weeks. Good luck with whatever you decide to do & merry Christmas x

Hi Rainbow.
I did CD last year for my wedding and lost about 4.5 stone. Kept it off for a bit but then whoosh it went back on this summer(about 3stone). I decided to go to LL because I knew the diet worked but needed the group support and therapy sessions. I have found the group sessions really useful in thinking about why I overeat and can't seem to keep weight off (I've done every diet like most people on here.) I can lose weight just can't keep it off. I'm hoping by doing the management plan with LL I will learn to control my habits. It also helps talking to other ladies going through the same thing as you. It is expensive but I think it has been worth it as I was so unhappy back in September.
Hope you get on ok.

thanks so much for your replies. I have spoke to my LL lady and i am going on the 5th of jan to an informal meeting then i hopefully start on the 7th im so excited im looking forward to getting this weight off and becoming who i want to be xx merry christmas xx

Back