• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

cd to ww just wanted to say hi.

I came off of cambridge having lost a fair bit of weight at the beginning of December and have been just "messing about" with food really.
I put on about 4lbs since finishing cd , but have started following ww points from the 5th Jan to get down to my first target of 10 stone.

I loved cd for the fast loss and the no hassle of food but thought it was time to "return " to food when my 4yr old said
" I only have to have water and milkshakes cos thats all mummy has" :eek: :cry:
A bit of a reality check.

So am going to continue my loss at a slower pace now.

Just wanted to say hi to everyone and Happy New Year :)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I loved cd for the fast loss and the no hassle of food but thought it was time to "return " to food when my 4yr old said
" I only have to have water and milkshakes cos thats all mummy has" :eek: :cry:
A bit of a reality check.
Aww, I can see why that might have made you think twice about CD, children are far to intelligent aren't they, they don't miss a trick :rolleyes:

well done for the weight you lost on CD though. I've attempted it a few times myself and never managed it - it's FAR too hard for me! I'm sure you'll fine WW easy peasy after that, it's a great diet and the little group of weight watchers' on here are fab too.

Good luck!

kirsty2012

is gonna shine in 2009
welcome to the group hun x

Thanks everyone, hope to get to know you all.

Sazzy - well done on your massive 55lb loss!!! you must have some determination girl!

Anything I can help you with please dont hesitate to shout!

Very best of luck!

Think I have just seen your piccies Nikki,, you look amazing !!!

aw thank you so much! I wouldnt say that - but a bit smaller than last year - Thank God!!!!! good bit to go, but getting there - slowly but surely!. How are you finding it so far?

I feel like i`m eating loads lol, far too much but we will see..

I did ww last year but must admit it was far to slow losses, but i`m ok with that now. I want to up the exercise now aswell. how long have you been on it for.

I started on the 9th of April 2007 so its second nature to me now!!!

I felt like that at times, Im eating too much to loose weight!! but, hey, it works so Im definately not complaining!! :D you must really feel it though after being on CD!

The losses are slow, thats one thing that made the whole task of hitting goal (at the beginning) so daunting - I felt like it would take forever and ever BUT now, (believe it or not!) I feel that 2lbs is a great loss per week - well its taken me to weigh 5 and a half stone less than last April so Im happy! plus it has really re educated me in regard to eating - I have such a healthy attitude towards food now - enjoy EVERYTHING but in moderation - it really is something I think Ill do for life - so the weight is unlikely to pile up on me again! (hopefully anyway!!)

I know what you mean, I am looking at this as more of a healthy way of eating long term than just a quick fix.
I think cd has helped me to understand a lot of things.
Although I never used to think about food at all and now its constantly on my mind lol
blooming points and weighing ( thats why I went on cd) ha ha I wil be happy with 1- 2lb a week for now.

Sazzy, your brilliant - I would have LOVED to do a vlcd - I really gave it some thought but there is no way on this earth I would have the discipline! - I love my food waaay to much. I know what you mean bout food being constantly on the mind, though - I find when Im eating breakfast, Im thinking about lunch, eating lunch thinking about dinner.....

Slightly obsessive, me!! :)

Of course it is!! especially for people like you and I marie!! :D same with counting the pieces of cereal in your bowl!! .... perfectly normal!!!! :D

me? HOW VERY DARE YOU!!! lol :D

Well I have lost 3 1/2 lbs yippee .:D
Have updated my ticker and raring to go lol