Cdc Advice...anti inflammatory

DappyMare

Girl on a mission
I busted my ankle couple of years ago, but still have to take anti imflammatorys when the pain gets really bad.

I know on cd ss i can't take them as no food in stomach causes them to re act badly and send me bit loopy:eek: haha

What I wondered...on days it was really bad...could I have them after a Porridge. it is really rare, but going home to visit folks in few weeks, so will be doing loads of walking on beach.

I'll ask doctor also when i can see them..just takes ages for them to get back to you.

It does depend. I might be able to give an idea if you tell me which ones, but it's still best that you ask your consultant to contact Cambridge to get it checked out.

Oh and BTW, if you are allowed to take these whilst on SS, and you have to take them with food, it's usually okay if you have them mid drink. Drink half, take medication, drink the other half....and it would be okay with porridge.

I was mainly thinking about whether you can be on them whilst SSing...which is very probable, but just needs checking.

I took Naproxen after one of my miscarriages and it sent me totally off the wall. Am currently taking Meloxicam for a problem and this is so much better. Gp gave me this one when I told him I was doing Cambridge as it has less adverse side effects on the gut.

Hope you heal soon hun

Charlie xx

Hiya, Iv taken naproxen this week, on SS, and I didnt go loopy..I dont think lol.
But obviously doctors approval is best!
To be honest I didnt even think about it, may I should in future!
Hope ur ankle feels better soon!
x

Back