cdc help please

buffydog

Silver Member
I`m due to get my phone call interview this week, really nervous??!!??, and hopefully on cdc training by 31st Jan.
I`m doing a spare bedroom out this week into an office.
But wanted help in what i should be putting in there,
i have desk, comfy chair weighing scales, filling cabinet, but what else is there that would be useful.
Thanks x

Hey Buffydog

Wow sounds like you have loved doing cambridge! I have also given up on the Atkins & started SS'ing yesterday!

Good luck with the new career after all the advice you gave me I think you'll be amazing! xx

Thanks,
I love cd, but still stuck at 11 stone, i have really kicked myself up the butt this week, so hopefully i can make goal
good luck with it, how many days have you been doing it for now?

Hi Buffydog, good luck!!

One thing I have is a few baby/toddler toys - sometimes it unavoidable that a client will bring a little one.

One thing I would have is a clock! Somewhere both you and your clients can see it, and you may need stuff like a tape measure and ensure you have plenty of pens!! :D

That`s how i`m am, if i have 1 bit of naughty food i then cant stop myself.
Trying to work it out so i can have treats once in a while, but think i may have to just shop at avidlight once i finish cd.
i put loads on at xmas, only just got rid...lol

thanks spooky, that`s the reason i`m having my office upstairs, it`s right next to my daughters toy shop....i mean bed room....lol.
clock is something i would never of thought of as i just use my phone

Just bumping this for any other suggestions.......

also anyone else gonna be on 31st jan course?

Hi !
I find it useful to have a height measure fitted to the wall & you will definitely need somewhere that you can store all of your stock !
CAROLYN x

My CDC had a 'before' photo on her desk of herself - it was proof enough for me that CD would work if I stuck with it (and it did :D).

Back