CDC - Table top stand question

Shrinking Nicky

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
Does anyone have one? Can you give me a clue how to put it up please as mine did not come with instructions & I want to try it tonight!

Many thanks

Nicky

Yeah - just made it! It was like going on the crystal maze - except it was just me as the OH is working away tonight so nobody to egg me on!

Amethyst - it is a promotional stand for CDC's who are doing drop in's or promotional work etc!

I am going to take it down & do it again - I can't spend my first drop in session just putting up the bloomin thing!

Nicky (happy now I have sussed it out!)

Yeah - just made it! It was like going on the crystal maze - except it was just me as the OH is working away tonight so nobody to egg me on!

Amethyst - it is a promotional stand for CDC's who are doing drop in's or promotional work etc!

I am going to take it down & do it again - I can't spend my first drop in session just putting up the bloomin thing!

Nicky (happy now I have sussed it out!)

LOL! now thats why I got a roller banner... I just didnt realise you had to be 2 metres tall to put the damn thing up! (Good job I'm resourceful :rolleyes:)

Debbie we got both...I stood on a chair - OK at home as I know they are stable but it will be fun at school!!!

I just hope we have some people turn up!!!

Nicky

Not yet but I am going to - just need to find a photo of me standing up! I did not realise how much I avoided photos.

I am going to put some more bits in the car in a minute as I don't have any more customers, eldest is at pre-school & the baby is in bed so I have about an hour to rush around doing things!

Keep your fingers crossed & I will update you!!!

Nicky

When is your first class??
Am all excited, I feel like a mother hen....

I'm trying to persuade someone to train up so I can run mine with some help.... they're starting to get a bit manic with the bikini season upon us :eek:

Back