CDC's - Opinion Please

Maybe offer her a discount rather than cost - and like others said put a time limit on it.

I've always found too that cambridge is comparable in price to food - so bear that in mind but i agree - it would be a shame for her not to be able to continue now.

Good luck!

Hi Jasmine, you sound a very caring person hope you sort the problems out that your having with payments. That has only happend to me once. Also a client turned up 3 hours later so I asked my partner to answer the door and ask her to phone for another appointment the next day. In this job I think to care for others you have to care for yourself first. Take care x

Hi ya, :)

These are only a few people we are talking about that act in this way, by not paying and turning up late. I have alot of really nice people who come round to me and I look forward to their visits for a chat, not alway's about the diet though. We normally end up talking about our day, dvd's and holiday's. These people make up for the one's that act in this rude manner. Wiccan Witch and Fitz are just a couple of really nice people who make it worth while.

Nick :D :D

I absolutely agree, Nick - the vast majority of my clients are super!!!!!

Just an update on my client with financial probs - she's graciously declined my offer but will hopefully be back when finances allow. Bless her!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Blimey I'm not a CDC but I would never dream of turning up for an appointment without any money, infact sometimes I've been 5 minutes late bwecause I've had to stop at the cashpoint on my way to my CDCs house. Last Thursday I actaully said that I had to change my day to this Friday as I don't get pay till wouldn;t have to money to pay her till then

Same here. I'd rather get to my appointment late than turn up with No money. There was a time ONCE when I bought more than I expected to and my CDC has said I could take the packs and pay her next time, but that isn't my style either. I've left the packs with her and drove to find the nearest cashpoint.

You are running a business. You don't really know these people from adam. Don't do it! Make sure you include the maximum cost of 1 weeks worth of food in your telephone schpeel before make their appointment.

I know you want to appear nice and warm. Additionally you want to get the clients in and make money, however I'd rather have 10 good paying clients than 100 "I don't have any cash on me" clients.

Good luck!

C-C xxx

Back