Cee's lost 4lbs!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Candlewix, 27 May 2009 Social URL.

1. Candlewix

Candlewix Down boy!

2nd week weigh in today and I have lost 4 big 'uns, whayhey!!
    That's just under a stone in a fortnight. I know some people lose a lot more than me and I drool :drool: with envy, but with this low thyroid thing I have been struggling to lose even 5lbs in the past in that amount of time. I'm on :character00100:, if I keep going on like this I may soon be able to fit in the bath..Ha Ha!! ;)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. JanD

JanD maintaining since June'09

WooHoo!!! Well done you! Keep up the good work xx

4. Mirsydotes

Mirsydotes Member

Congrats Cee that is fantastic news:D you must be delighted, isnt it wonderful how fast the weight is going down! Yay for you:happy096:x

5. natters

natters Full Member

thats fantastic!! i know what you mean - i didnt have a massive loss in my first week like some people do but as long as the weight is coming off that's all that matters!! :)

6. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Well done Cee. 4lbs is a great loss. You're doing great on this so keep going as you are the rest will drop off too!

7. Wobbley Woo

Wobbley Woo Life Is A Constant Diet.

Well done thats brilliant, I am only on day 2, so am reading all these posts to keep me going lol

8. SUPASLIMMA

SUPASLIMMA SUPASLIMMA

:wee: Well done Cee, that's brilliant. Just you wait, it all gets very much easier the longer you do this. You had better start saving for a whole new wardrobe of much smaller clothes....I changed from a foodaholic to a shopperholic!!!!!

9. Candlewix

Candlewix Down boy!

Aaaw shucks!!

:thankyou: Thanks guys, your encouragement means a lot to me...you are all of you so inspiring...and the new ones (wobbly) this diet is really good, stay with us ;)

10. Andsome

Andsome Full Member

Well done Cee. Keep up the good work. I agree this diet is so great!

Andrea

11. summergurl

summergurl ‚ô•3 Years Maintaining‚ô•

whooooooooooo!!!
    :woohoo:
    well done chick :D

12. loulougirl

loulougirl Full Member

13. Nikita10

Nikita10 Full Member

Wow that's a great weight loss almost a stone in 2wks is brilliant, keep up the brilliant work xxx

I have had 14 yrs of thyroid problems and have been gaining weight slowly over the years, but I decided to do LT because someone I knew at the chemist did it last year and lost 3 1/2 stone in 12 weeks. So here I am and I haven't looked back since xxx

14. Doirin

Doirin Positivity is the key

Hi Cee, congratulations to you, you must be chuffed. It's great to find a diet that works, isn't it. Well done again. Best of luck for next week.
    Doirin