Cee's lost 4lbs!!

Candlewix

Down boy!
2nd week weigh in today and I have lost 4 big 'uns, whayhey!!
That's just under a stone in a fortnight. I know some people lose a lot more than me and I drool :drool: with envy, but with this low thyroid thing I have been struggling to lose even 5lbs in the past in that amount of time. I'm on :character00100:, if I keep going on like this I may soon be able to fit in the bath..Ha Ha!! ;)

WooHoo!!! Well done you! Keep up the good work xx

Congrats Cee that is fantastic news:D you must be delighted, isnt it wonderful how fast the weight is going down! Yay for you:happy096:x

thats fantastic!! i know what you mean - i didnt have a massive loss in my first week like some people do but as long as the weight is coming off that's all that matters!! :)

Well done Cee. 4lbs is a great loss. You're doing great on this so keep going as you are the rest will drop off too!

Well done thats brilliant, I am only on day 2, so am reading all these posts to keep me going lol

:wee: Well done Cee, that's brilliant. Just you wait, it all gets very much easier the longer you do this. You had better start saving for a whole new wardrobe of much smaller clothes....I changed from a foodaholic to a shopperholic!!!!!

Aaaw shucks!!

:thankyou: Thanks guys, your encouragement means a lot to me...you are all of you so inspiring...and the new ones (wobbly) this diet is really good, stay with us ;)

Well done Cee. Keep up the good work. I agree this diet is so great!

Andrea

whooooooooooo!!!
:woohoo:
well done chick :D

Wow that's a great weight loss almost a stone in 2wks is brilliant, keep up the brilliant work xxx

I have had 14 yrs of thyroid problems and have been gaining weight slowly over the years, but I decided to do LT because someone I knew at the chemist did it last year and lost 3 1/2 stone in 12 weeks. So here I am and I haven't looked back since xxx

Hi Cee, congratulations to you, you must be chuffed. It's great to find a diet that works, isn't it. Well done again. Best of luck for next week.
Doirin

Back