Cellulite and Weight loss

Flabuless Mama

Postpartum Mama trying to conceive
Hey all, for those who have lost weight, I was wondering if you saw a decrease in cellulite or even if it all goes away. I don't want to set myself up for disappointment by believing my cellulite will be gone when I reach goal if it's here to stay. Thanks!

RawrGirl said:
Hey all, for those who have lost weight, I was wondering if you saw a decrease in cellulite or even if it all goes away. I don't want to set myself up for disappointment by believing my cellulite will be gone when I reach goal if it's here to stay. Thanks!

The skinniest of women have cellulite, its not all weight related

And I was 19 stone and hardly had any :) so I think it depends on each person. My daughters friend is 14 and skinny and she some on her legs

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've lost almost 4 stone and sadly have loads of cellulite on my derriere still :cry:

I used Nivea Cellulite Gel at the start of summer. Used it on my thighs for a few weeks, and it has gone. I still have the tube incase I need it again, but it hasn't come back yet

I was losing my mind over losing weight and still having the dreaded 'orange peel' that is cellulite , until recently.
I haven't had a fizzy drink/tea/coffee for 4 days , and have drank 2L water everyday for the past week and mine has vanished :eek: I'm so happy that tonight I'm going out without tights on for the first time in about 8 years :)

Back