cellulite!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Determined Girl, 30 August 2009 Social URL.

1. Determined Girl

Determined Girl Here's hoping

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(9.09%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Ok...this is probably not one for the lads!

Has anyone else found that since being on LT that their cellulite (if you're unlucky enough to have it) has become more prominent? I was looking forward to my weight loss and gym regime REDUCING it but when I got up this morning I noticed that I had more dimples than an army of new born babies!!!

NIGHTMARE!

Any ideas?

x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. BlackRose

BlackRose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Boots Slender Shakes
    Apparently really vigorous massage or vigorous rubbing in your body lotions helps break up the fat to reduce it. I haven't tried it though so...

I haven't noticed because I dont look too closely to find it. It's like I know it's there without really knowing! I can know I look like a cauliflower wrapped in net curtains without examining too closely.

4. foxyxcoxy

foxyxcoxy Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(6.12%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    ahh i was lookin forward to tat disappearing. as i am areally bad sufferer.
    if you find a solution please post it xXx

5. nerac123

nerac123 GO GO GO !!

Start Weight:
    16st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(17.02%)
    Diet:
    Slim n save
    I must admit - I think cellulite reduction is a by product of my vibro plate - i really think it has reduced. more on this on my vibro results thread (i haven't typed it yet though !)

Caren. x

6. Doirin

Doirin Positivity is the key

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st3lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(30.88%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, now weight watchers
    Hi,
    yes the vibro plate claims to reduce cellulite and I hope it does when I get mine. Dry body brushing is very good for it. In case you don't know what it is...get a decent dry body brush (from chemists, drug stores) and starting at your feet brush in an upward direction toward your heart. Do from each foot to your hips, then your stomach, sides etc to your breasts. Brush your hands up your arms to your shoulders. Brush down to your breasts, lightly on the neck area. Use one with a handle to get at your back. On the first occasion you will probably be engulfed in a cloud of dead skin, as it probably has not come off in this huge ammount before. Jump in the shower, dry off and put on some nice body cream. You will be so surprised by how smooth and even your skin feels. Some recommend brushing the cellulite areas twice a day initially to get it moving.
    I find it great but I am not consistent enough with it.
    Wishing you all the best.
    Doirin

7. Determined Girl

Determined Girl Here's hoping

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(9.09%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    thanks lovely ladies!

was looking at the vibro plate but it seems like a lot of money and not sure if it actually works!

8. A Better Me

A Better Me Silver Member

hey , i got my vibro plate last week but il have to let you know if it gets rid of my horrible cellulite xx

9. thefutureisbright

thefutureisbright Banned

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st4lb
    I found that the closer I got to BMI 25 the less cellulite I had...

I also think that when you are on TFR you become so much more aware of your body and the fat and cellulite etc. Your cellulite probably hasn't got worse, maybe you are just seeing it more, as your whole focus is on loosing weight and your body?

I know thats the way it is for me anyways! :)

10. katy73

katy73 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    its strange but mine has gone with the fat, my hubby says i have the bottom of a 20 year old again!!! i forgot to tell himthat i got it off of ebay for 99 cent as i needed a new one as mine had a crack in it ! sorry couldnt resist it, seriously though i dont know whwere mine has gone!

11. kellywobble

kellywobble Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Ha ha katy. Did they have any more? I'm hoping mine will ease off as the weight comes off. Till then I'm not looking.

12. nerac123

nerac123 GO GO GO !!

Start Weight:
    16st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(17.02%)
    Diet:
    Slim n save
    LOL... had to read it 3 times -obviously still too early for me - 9.23 on bank hol monday - one of my boys stayed over at grandmas - nice peaceful morning !!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.