Cellulite!!

TracyJ

Gold Member
Well i love to be the bearer of good news guys:D

I just had a shower and thought i would take a look in the mirror at my rear view for the first time in a while lol

Anyway i was very pleasently surprised to find that the cellulite at the back of my thighs has almost gone!!!! i suppose it makes sense due to all the loss of fat but if you lot are anything like me then you never think the orange peel appearance will go!!

Im sure there isnt many of you who dont have cellulite so i hope this breaking news gives you hope!!:D
P.s i am not one of those annoying people who think they have cellulite when they dont! I had quite a bit:D xxxxx

Well i love to be the bearer of good news guys:D

I just had a shower and thought i would take a look in the mirror at my rear view for the first time in a while lol

Anyway i was very pleasently surprised to find that the cellulite at the back of my thighs has almost gone!!!! i suppose it makes sense due to all the loss of fat but if you lot are anything like me then you never think the orange peel appearance will go!!

Im sure there isnt many of you who dont have cellulite so i hope this breaking news gives you hope!!:D
P.s i am not one of those annoying people who think they have cellulite when they dont! I had quite a bit:D xxxxx
Hooray !!!
Thats great news !
How about stretch marks ? Any1 notice any changes there ???
I bet your BF nearly doesnt recognise you. Not that he'd say lol

He doesnt know im here hun lol!

Hey stretch marks hun im your girl on that!! I had loads after having my daughter, my inner thighs especially. They looked like somebody had scratched me badly! Anyway they are now silver already, simply due to my legs no longer being stretched!! Fantastic, needless to say im impressed tonight xxx

I definately had a cellulite reduction......didnt go entirely but Sis got me some of the Chanel Anti Cellulite gel cream and I was lashing it on....definately made the auld pins smoother.......would recommend it - its expensive but hey we are worth it!!

Horraay!! goodbye cellulite! Though i actually had to explain to my bf what it was!!! haha love is blind.... not!

Oh yeah got the inner thigh stretch mark stuff too after having my son....none on my tum but inner thighs...whats the story with that I wonder...

Horraay!! goodbye cellulite! Though i actually had to explain to my bf what it was!!! haha love is blind.... not!

I get the bunny in headlights when I mention cellulite to hubby....or that glazed over look......:eek:

Yeah my tum was fine too Bea, my tummy was pretty toned before i had her maybe it was that i dont know. I thought my inner thighs had been used to stretching though as always been big ish xxx

No just weight loss hun, they havent gone just gone silver within weeks! I never thought they would get better, never even expected they would i had accepted them!! xxx

I've noticed a big difference with celulite too!
Whooo Tracy you look GREAT!!! Well done, I'd say you're over the moon, how's refeeding going for you?

xx

Great Daisy im loving it, im like a seargent major with myself..really strict!! Me and Lillie have decided we are going to go out and promote LT with big boards etc lol xx

LOl novice i think i am starting to fade actually! I am 5ft 9 hun so thats why i weigh more but i promise im not thin. Think i stopped at the right time! Not too thin i hope??? xxx

OMG tracy, it's all gone off my left leg but theres still a couple of dimples on my right, and my tummy over the past week or so has begun to transform, I too have stretchmarks, a sign of all my hard work bringing 3 boys into the world, but like you said they are getting thinner and the old tum is finally losing the bit of fat that never shifts with other diets. And I'm quite proud of the fact that I fit on the toilet seat without spilling over it, what achievements we are all having, lovely smooth legs all round. By the way you look like a completely different woman, well done you :happy096:

Cheers you're so right hun, isnt it bloody fab? xxx

I couldn't believe how quickly the celulite has dissappeared. Its FABULOUS. I was lucky with stretch marks, I never got any when I had my daughter.

Wow Shaz lucky you, i got loads but luckily nobody would know now xx

Back