cellulite ???

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by lilsamyantha, 10 January 2009 Social URL.

1. lilsamyantha

lilsamyantha Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Diet:
    CD
    hi i have my first meeting with my cd couciler on monday and cant wait :D i was just wondering a couple of things im only 18 but wanna no

1. if i loose six sone will i have majour excess skin or will it shrink back ?

2. does ur cellulite go/reduce ?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sasperilla

sasperilla Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I'm no expert but i'd say at your age the skin is more than likely to ping back after a while...lucky you :D

I don't think the cellulite will go though, i know really skinny people who have cellulite (even Victoria Beckham has some lol) so i don't think it's anything to do with being over weight.

Last edited: 10 January 2009
  4. lilsamyantha

lilsamyantha Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Diet:
    CD
    thanks my mum did LL 3 years ago n lost six stone but she has major excess skin so i was wonderin if it would bee the same for me.

5. cat-bee

cat-bee Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(7.61%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Pro-Points
    Im sure I read somewhere that coupled with the weight you are losing, the amount of water you will be drinking really helps to redue celulite...

Im hoping thats true anyway! :p

6. catznolan

catznolan nearly there!! :)

Diet:
    lost over 60 lbs with ll
    im 19 and hae lost 4st 5.5lbs in 18 weeks on ll...i have excess skin on my stomach, but after years of holding weight there (ive altogether lost over 6 stone in 3 years) and having a baby i cant expect much!! it is getting better though, and they say it takes up to a year to fully go back to normal, so i hold out hope!! xxx

7. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    It's hard to know for sure about the excess skin as it depends on so many different things, age, genetics etc but do remember you should give it at least a year from when you lose the weight to fully recover.

I had cellulite at my biggest and am pleased to report it has gone.

xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.