cellulite ???

hi i have my first meeting with my cd couciler on monday and cant wait :D i was just wondering a couple of things im only 18 but wanna no

1. if i loose six sone will i have majour excess skin or will it shrink back ?

2. does ur cellulite go/reduce ?

I'm no expert but i'd say at your age the skin is more than likely to ping back after a while...lucky you :D

I don't think the cellulite will go though, i know really skinny people who have cellulite (even Victoria Beckham has some lol) so i don't think it's anything to do with being over weight.

Last edited:
thanks my mum did LL 3 years ago n lost six stone but she has major excess skin so i was wonderin if it would bee the same for me.

Im sure I read somewhere that coupled with the weight you are losing, the amount of water you will be drinking really helps to redue celulite...

Im hoping thats true anyway! :p

im 19 and hae lost 4st 5.5lbs in 18 weeks on ll...i have excess skin on my stomach, but after years of holding weight there (ive altogether lost over 6 stone in 3 years) and having a baby i cant expect much!! it is getting better though, and they say it takes up to a year to fully go back to normal, so i hold out hope!! xxx

It's hard to know for sure about the excess skin as it depends on so many different things, age, genetics etc but do remember you should give it at least a year from when you lose the weight to fully recover.

I had cellulite at my biggest and am pleased to report it has gone.

xx

Back