ProPoints Celtic Tiger - A man on a MISSION!!!

Yes Jo, you will be reading about me in the papers...deranged middle aged man has been taken away to the Happy Farm after been found walking the byways of Ireland screaming at the top of his voice " I MUST, I MUST MOVE MY BUTT!!!". ;-)

Haha! Can just see it! X

Good morning ladies,
Glad I gave you a giggle. Beautiful calm morning here in Galway.

I spotted a friend on here, and I sent her a PM, but I got a reply back to say her Mailbox was full and she would not receive my mail until she deleted some PM's.

Why is there a limit of 50 PM's, that's just 25 messages & replies??? Any way of increasing that?

How can I let my friend know her Mailbox is full???

Best of luck to all you "Losers" this week x

I would search for threads started by her and then write to her there ;) x

could you not leave a message on her profile as well? or give her rep and put message in there. c'mon conor, you're just not trying hard enough! :p Hope you're enjoying your calm morning. xx

Karen, don't you know I'm in "Cocoon" mode these days, I am fitting in perfectly, loads of Senior Moments !!!...:D:D:D

I will have to study how to "Give Rep" ( I don't know what that is, but it sounds naughty enough to be fun!!! ) :flirt2:

On the plus side, just back from Mum's GP, and her BP is down to normal, and her Blood sugars have stabilized, so she is off Diabetes meds for the first time in 8 years.

This is a Good Day!

Conor x

That's good to kno!:) x

I lost something in the past 48 hours... a friendship that I valued...

Just back home after a 5 hour drive, so I've a cool beer in hand and Bonnie Raitt droneing on the Hi- Fi...very soothing.

Thanks to all,

Nite Nite

C x

awww hope you're ok conor. xxx

Hugs x

Thanks Karen, I had a brilliant but bruising day.

Having one more Stella, then putting this day out of it's misery!

Bonnie Raitt is ROCKIN' & I'm blasting it ... good for the SOUL :D:D:D

NITE

C X

Nope u r! :) chin up x

Thanks Carly, back at ya! :flirt2:

When are we going to see photos of, in your own words you "hideous orange gym wear", come on, we need the Before photos, before you're shred into a stick insect! ;)

:D thats just reminded me of my first gym session when i took it upon myself to wear red tshirt and red combats. within 10 minutes my face was reddest and i looked like a big fat tomato :D

Haha! Well it's not flattering! I didn't think it was possible to see cellulite through clothes!!! Maybe post shredding one day I'll get someone to take pix :s xx

LOL I just cried laughing reading about the 'seeing cellulite through clothes'. i also had this mortifying discovery when i saw a photo of myself walking in leggings...I NEVER wear tops that hang above my thighs now!

Lol :)

Thanks girls, ye are great company... just as well ye don't live locally or we'd all be down the pub dancing on our Shread DVD's XX

Lol! I'd love to see a shopping mall/ pub full of people break into the shred!!!

Back