ProPoints Celtic Tiger - A man on a MISSION!!!

Finally found this :) hi :) gonna keep an eye on this thread x

You're so right, Breda, holding that little bundle of joy NEARLY put the longing on me...but the thoughts of my eldest coming home to-morrow from working on his Mums farm down the country cast those thoughts into oblivion... I've done my time.

My twin has an 18 month old daughter, (see Photos in album)

oh Jeez, it's 1am!

Gotta go here,

Conor

Welcome along Carly to the mad-house...step right in.

Not to be rude dear, but I have a b!tch of a day ahead of me and I promised myself an early night...

PS Well done on the STS this week

Sleep well (I should be asleep too lol) x

lol Conor, you maybe stopped them making a terrible mistake and if not they're only young and have plenty of time to catch up with whatever they missed lol ;)

OOh I didnt realise you had photo's, just back from having a nosey. Nice to put a face to the name and my Rhiannon sends a wave to your neice:wavey: .

My mum used to drive me nuts too, but sadly she passed away on mothers day this year and now I miss her like crazy-yes even the annoying things !! My Dad is great tho, was always the more laid back of the two and I am going to make sure I look after him now !

LOL at the couple in the bushes-you killjoy you :D:eek::p!!

Have a good week end mate and if you go walking maybe whistle loudly and give them some warning next time eh;) ?

Hi Jo,
Thanks for the encouragement. Was hoping to get out for a walk this evening, but had builders in. Then dinner ran late, then the ENDLESS cups of tea!!' we should have bought a Plantation !!!

After finally tidying up, grabbed a bottle of beer to watch Tv with folks n Sotting Room. The minute I sat down there's a couple having sEURx n a bathroom. Some things never change !

Thankfully "A Few Dollars More" was on another channel, good old Clint Eastwood saved my blushes :)

Hope u enjoyed ur beer :) x

Hi Carly, I did, and a couple more after that...:D:D:D

Now, for the bad news... despite me doing my best this week, I failed to loose any weight. I kept off the scales since last Sat, I did a bit of exercise and generally kept to the regime.

The only thing I can put it down to, it that I am not using up my daily points (53), sometimes, by quiet an amount...I'm confused.com!!! :confused:

I thought that by bulking up on Free fruit & veg and not using up my full quota of daily points that I was being clever, as I was not hungry.

However, I did use dairy, bread & cous-cous this week, so perhaps the re-introduction of carbs & dairy added to my woes.

Plus, I have noticed my "Beer Belly" has made an unwelcome return :eek:

I might return to my non dairy, non bread regime and see if that helps. I'm going to miss my melted cheese on white toast brekkies.:rolleyes:

Of course, I could always just look back on the week and say, at least I did not put on any, but this about weight loss for me.

When I've shed about 5 more stone, then I'll worry about Maintainance! ;)

Now, if I could get my folks to bed, I'll get out for a walk.

It's going to be Hardcore this coming week!!!

Thanks Jo, or I could put my glad rags on & CUT LOOSE, IT'S SATURDAY NIGHT!!! :D:D:D

But, by a process of elimination, I am the designated driver to drive my folks the 150 mile journey home to-=morrow. So there's no point in going out for one or two, only annoying myself!!! :rolleyes:

Hi Conor

I know that bread and cheese aren't good for me either although they are just too delicious!!!

Hope your folks get home tomorrow and you can get on with your dog walking regime! Good luck for the week ahead :)

Sounds like the classic trial and error situation where u see what works for u! Hope diet doesn't have to be too restrictive for u xx

heya,

if i were you, i would use those points conor! you need your calories to burn the fat. not sure about the rest but dont think its wise to not use dailies. you ae doing brilliant and its good to not let the downside of experimenting get you down. have a nice drive today! xx

Good morning ladies,
Thank you one and all for your tremendous support and understanding. I am taking it all on board. I thought I could loose weight no problem once I was staying below my daily max of 53, but it appears that it is a bit more scientific than that - Quel suprise!!! :rolleyes:

That's why WW is a multi-million pound industry :D:D:D

It's a rotten day here, cold & damp... but I'm going to root out my wet gear, and go for a good long walk around Galway city when I get there. You can only get soaked through once - ;)

I did go to the pub, a buddy called to say a good friend of ours, who has cancer was there & asking for me. I was suffering a little Cabin Fever anyway :eek: ..., but I behaved myself pretty much, had a modest quota, 4 beers & 4 pints of water, home by 1am, so I'm fine to drive later.

As a suitable celebration to our recent time together, I am going to prepare a traditional Full Irish brekkie/brunch for the entire family, grandparents, parents & kiddies like I remember my Dad doing every Sunday when we were kids. It's Dads 85th birthday next week, so every chance for a family get together now, we take it. Don't worry, I'll bulk up with mushrooms, onions in olive oil & tomatoes. ;)

There will be plenty of time for counting points once I return home to-morrow.

Continued success to you all in your Battle Of the Bulge(s)

Kind regards,

Conor x

Enjoy that brekkie ur making me hungry! xx

Hi gals, made it safely to Galway in some of the worst weather conditions I have ever experienced. Got out for a short walk, but had to be back to bring folks to 6pm Mass. I will hopefully get back to it in earnest when I get home. Am setting a 5 hour exercise goal for this week

I must, I must move my butt!!! :D:D:D

5 hours :) good plan! X

Back