Century and a half to lose ... SW Extra Easy

This is going to sound really stupid ... but that bath was the first bath i've had in about 3 years.

I've been so nervous that i'd either not fit in - or worse ... not be able to get out that i have only taken showers for 3 years.

It felt so nice to have a bath again. My own little eureka moment :)

Hah, LOL, I know what you mean Surzy, I'm a shower person myarely manage that. Well doneself, but it got so bad I could b

Cheers Jim :)

Looking forward to a nice healthy weekend.

Weigh in on Tuesday will be my 12th week - so to see what progress i've made in 3 months. Think i'll post up to date measurements to give a bit of comparison.

I'm off to Liverpool for the day today - Going to see Derren Brown at the Liverpool Empire. So I have accounted for a few treats today in my syns.

Have a great weekend everyone :)

Morning Surzy :)

LOL, what do you mean, "Only a pound", come on love, some people on here would kill for that surzy.

Morning love

You get weeks like that don't you, I had many of them :)

Surzy, I sometimes think inches lost are more important than pounds, what do you think?

That's the point isn't it love, inches are more visible than pounds, when you sink into you're slinky size 16's who's going to care about your weight

That's sad to hear Surzy, were you close love? sorry about the tonsils as well

I've just discovered your diary and read thru from the beginning! Just wanted to firstly say sorry about your aunt, and congrats on your journey so far.
we have a similar journey to make, so I will be keeping an eye on your diary! I restarted SW between Xmas and new year-just gone, but I feel I'd got complacent to decided to switch to ww for 3 months to kick start my metabolism again. I played with the same 7lbs with sw, and changed over 4 weeks ago. Have so far lost 1 stone and even started running. All being well, I will still with ww til end of may, then change back to SW. Good luck :)

Hi Jim.

We weren't especially close - she's not my real aunt really but I always grew up calling her Auntie Helen! Her daughter is a good friend and it was actually her birthday on Saturday when she died :(

Welshtigger - thanks for popping in :) Fair play on switching plans - I know SW doesn't work for everyone. Sounds like you are having great success on WW!!

I've lost another 2.5lbs this week giving me a total of 2st 7 and a half lbs in 13 weeks!!!! YIPEE!!!!!

Morning surzy love. I have an uncle who's no relation, just a good friend of my fathers.

ell done, you are doing so well surzy :)

Morning Surzy, I see cheekbones :D

Hi jen

Back