Cerulean re teeth

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by SharonA_1970, 23 August 2007 Social URL.

1. SharonA_1970

SharonA_1970 Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    I noticed you mentioned about having problems with your teeth on your blog. I was wondering in what way. The reason I ask is because I seem to be having problems with a couple of mine too and it seems to have become much worse since being on LL. Was wondering if there is a connection

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sun

sun Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st7.0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(9.14%)
    Diet:
    exante
    since I started nearly 3 weeks ago, I've hand nothing but problems also!

4. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    Even though you are not eating solid food you still need to floss between the teeth I find.

I also use a regular mouth wash like Oraldene, this one and Listerine were the ones recommended to me at the beginning.

As well as brushing night and morning.

If your problems continue definitely get it checked out with your dentist.

5. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Diet:
    Dukan
    I have a sonic toothbrush now & I swear by it. Its a huge improvement on the old fashioned method!!!

MY teeth had been ok until last check up, when I had my first filling for literally over 20 years :(......

6. Cerulean

Cerulean Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(31.67%)
    Diet:
    CD Step 5/Low GI
    I had my teeth fixed, filled and cleaned from day 100 - but I can see decay setting in at the roots which has never happened before and my gingivitis has worsened dramatically in the last 3 months. I have a feeling that LL has made my gums very very weak. I hadn't realised whilst I wasn't eating how much they hurt when I chew and how sensitive they have become in 8 months.

7. Cerulean

Cerulean Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(31.67%)
    Diet:
    CD Step 5/Low GI
    Sorry for the delayed response, but I don't post on Minis between 8am and 8pmish during the week.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.