Chala's walkin the weight off! :)

Thanks Chala.. I also do Zumba which I love great fun but I'm lucky that I live in the Cotswolds so no excuss for not walking really although some of the hills are killers. I'm starting the 30 Day Shred this week as well...That might just finish me off :-0

WOW! What a great walking platform you have there!! I am soooo jealous! haha Good luck with the 30 day shred! I have it but only done it once, i prefer to be out and about at the moment, let me know how it works out for you tho! Might spur me on to do it more! Keep me updated! :)

Wow, been busy last couple of day's! WORK! WORK! WORK! and being self employed thats = GOOD! GOOD! GOOD! haha Well managed to get out and about, legs are still stiff but hoping that will subside in next couple of days :)

31st May 3.01 miles 58 mins :)

1st June 3 miles 1hour 2 mins

This was a bit of a struggle tonight, legs were so sore! but knew i had to get it done so just took me a little longer :)

Had a week off last week. To much work and to many meals out. I didn't get any walking in or get to Zumba. So back on track today. Zumba tonight and good walk tomorrow.

I'm hanging on in there. I don't go out walking so much now as I have joined a gym but I am learning to love the 'dread'mill. I started walking on there for 20 minutes.

Now I am on there for 30 mins, I run for 2 or 3 minutes then walk for 2 or 3 minutes, sometimes I can run for 5 minutes and then I walk for 5. I look silly running then walking but I don't care.

I am trying to run longer but I am so out of puff hahah

Great stuff! I went to Fountains Abbey today and had a good walk, 5.3 miles in 2hrs 32 mins, was really good, some decent ascents too, legs are killin me! Also took the dog out before we went which was 1.2 miles in 25 mins, he is a pain tho! Stopping and starting all the time haha, keep on walking my friends! :)

I had hoped To get my arse into gear today but it's hissing it down at the moment ;( I'll walk to the stable yard and back (6mls there and back)later if it stops

Well been awhile peeps, yeah have been feeling sorry for myself as i fell hard from the wagon but tomorrow is my new start point. The quest begins tomorrow so the walking is well and truly back! :)

Good to see your back..

I've been walking 1-2 hrs everyday for the last fortnight as my friends away and I'm looking after her 2 very energetic dogs!!!!
All good exercise :) Even better as I've been unable to get to my Zumba classes :(

Back