CHALLENGE!!! Calorie counting and 30 day shred!

I do, not undo! ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1375822365.799781.jpg

Hi kookoo. I've decided to join u. 14 days of 30ds before my holiday. Am hoping even 14 days will make a difference! X

L1 D4 done this morning! Side lunges and abs were a killer today- arms feel on so time to move up from my puny 0.6 kg weights to 1.1 kg something's! But- 1st day I'm sore- but not in pain and can move around easily- yay! Still 26 days seems a looooong way away!!
Am having a very strict calorie day today as ate naughty things yesterday!
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1375880306.669048.jpg
Good luck today everyone!

Lisa, how's insanity- I hear It's a killer and harder than shred? Goodies today- sure you'll be fabulous! Xx

So, not the best start with a visit to the vets for a vomiting dog and not much sleep!! But I will b strong.

I am off work today so as my excerise I have done 60 mins cleaning instead of the daily walk. I should b going shopping this eve.

let me know how the day goes xx

Hey Lexi, how's it going? Hope your dig is better? Any more marathon cleaning? Xxxx

OMG- may have to stop doing this on iPhone- so many typo's from sill y auto correct! Sorry if my posts don't always make much sense- hopefully you can figure them out!
Also I took my before pics yesterday on day 3.... Can't wait for the 30 day ones!! X

Your doing great. Well done. I'm doing the 20 min insanity DVD as its cheaper. I done it an hour ago. It's great but very full on. X

So great calorie day yesterday and today (so far. ;)) did D5 L1 and I upped my weights to 1.1 kg as arms felt fine yesterday- was way harder with the arm raises for the side lunges- but necessary I think! Managed to do higher butt kicks too but still struggling to do may girlie push-ups! Will persist with additional ones against the wall to see if that helps!
Can anyone do all the push-ups in level one or a proper push up at all!

How was insanity today? XxImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1375981597.015859.jpg

Kookoo I have to do super girly push ups with my knees and feet on the floor! Some people call it a box push up? That's the only way I can manage them all! I had a RSI in my right wrist so try to avoid putting too much weight on it, so am in no rush whatsoever to do full push ups!

Just do what you can, it's better to do some, rest and jump back in for the last 2-3 than struggle through trying to do them all and not being able to exercise for 3 weeks afterwards!

Glad it's not just me then- I'm doing a few extra's against the wall on the evening to try and build up my upper body strength too! A bit worried about level 2 next week if I only have 4 days to master all the moves in level 1! Have lost 2lb this week- yay! And completed L1 D6 today! 6 down...24 to go...EEEKK! Oh and the OH force fed me biscuits and chocolate last night :(( oops!
Good luck today everyone! ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1376043705.650578.jpg

Don't worry too much about moving up the levels, doing 30 days at level one is still enough to see difference. I've only ever done level one of it - there's too many planks and things like that on the other levels for my liking! And well done for doing the extra wall push ups too!

Bad OH for making you eat naughties'

Yeah I guess, and I was doing NO exercise until this last week- something is better than nothing! And what ever my scales and dress size tell me, my resting heart rate has gone from 80 on day 1, to 62 on day 6! Yay! Must be getting fitter!!!!

Oh and I've eaten about 7000 calories worth of biscuits and McDonald's today- ooops! Will drive on the night out tomorrow as can't afford the alcohol calories as will be drinking on Wednesday! Damn you boredom eating!! VERY quiet day at work today :((

Im in! Have my bros wedding in 2/3 weeks do a calorie controlled habbit and excercise is bound to get me somewhere in time!! Lol xx im innnnn !!!! Im so nervous! 30 Day shred - shred me to piecesssssss

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hiya! Welcome!
By looking at all the reviews of 30 day shred, if you do a very low cal diet and the 30day shred workouts every day- you'll be in great shape for the wedding!
I ate really badly today and my punishment is driving, not drinking tomorrow night as just can't afford the calories- grrrr! How many calories are you doing-I'm on 1200- except today which was about 2400 million- lol!
Good luck! Xx

D7 L1 done- can't believe I've lasted a week- ha ha! So still using heavier (although still puny) weights at 1.1kg and I did the proper lunges down as low as poss and the proper butt kicks to my actual butt instead of barely picking my feet up off the floor! My arms nearly fell off with side lunges as i guess i have to raise Them higher, because i'm lunging lower- but didn't stop! And I managed 10 girlie press ups the first set and about 6 the second- what a change there from 2 days ago! Feeling it in my chest, tummy, bum and arms today!
Will weigh in again tomorrow after 7 days of shred- so will try to be very good today! Designated driver :(((
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1376138401.356633.jpg

So.. I weighted in on the 11th and was down from 9st 10lb to 9st 6lb 6oz woop woop!

But I've been out for lunch and dinner, including wine since then- ooops! Was supposed to be very good as off to V festival this weekend!

I'm pretty sure I'll be back where I started or heavier after all the V festival naughtiness!Not sure how I'll be able to eat healthily- and the alcohol will be a calorie binge!!

But- i must have made some muscle- hopefully that'll burn some calories for me! Losing another 6lb by the end of the month seems unlikely now! but if i can get 4 off- that would be amazing!

I've just done day 10 of 30Ds-can't believe I got to 10 days! Woop woop! But I only managed half the work out yesterday as I wasn't keeping an eye on the time and had to go out!

Don't want to cheat- so didnfull day 10 this morning and the other half of yesterday's this afternoon! Although- not sure how that will reflect on L2 D1 tomorrow- maybe i should do the other half this afternoon instead?
Also just found out that I'm supposed to do cardio every 3 days instead of shred- wooops! At least I found out now though- might start couch to 5k!

eeeekk! Very nervous about level 2 tomorrow!
Keep going everyone!
View attachment 102817[/QUOTE]

Subscribing! I really need to start the 30DS - I've only ever got about 5 days in before.

Back